• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
Redoing this fight because Deku had a 2 times AP advantage when there is a key for Four Arms that makes that advantage moot, so it almost sounds that is was a free victory to Deku

Deku at high 8-C+ of his second Key and can be change to his High 8-C+ of his third key if people wants that

Four Arms from Omniverse, so is high 8-C+ as well

Battle takes place on Paris

Distance: 50 meters

SBA otherwise

Green:

Red:

4840024ecc19f53b484e524cbf8ad1b832d639ffr1-735-956v2_00.jpg
FAjk-e1VEAQwb0_.jpg:large

Last edited:
If you can choose between two keys from the same tier and you choose the weaker and less experience one that is the impression

Because Kid Four Arms lacks experience that Teen Ben 10 has, a lot

Due to Dekus willpower and Stats Amps this might be a stomp I don't see a wincon for four arms.
Stats amps is the single reason Deku has a lot of tiers, is using more % of his quirk, that is banned

EDIT: And is not like "Well, I am using 5%, I am gonna use 6%" no, he only use certain % and that % are his own tiers

Sonic claps should be able to push him back but due to willpower he'll come back this is essentially Muscular vs Deku all over again

I think this is a horrendous skill stomp for Four Arms here, doesn't help that he has much higher LS

Don't want to be the guy, but if it's not on the profile, should we really be using it?
You mean that Ben 10 does not have that he is superior to Vilgax in skill in the profile?

Because that is a problem a lot of profiles has and is our job to fix it

About Vilgax feats, I only know the basic, he is a planet conqueror and has faced a lot of different opponents, appart from that, I don´t know anything specific

I cannot recall any wacky skill feats from Vilgax other than “has conquered a lot of planets and is one of the best fighters”, nor can I recall a time that Fourarms alone was able to completely outmatch him in raw skill.

Like, I really struggle to ever remember Four Arms beating a healthy Vilgax by himself by outskilling him massively.

Even in this key, Four Arms doesn’t have much going for him. He’s still far less mobile, lacks better range attacks then Deku, isn’t as tactically smart either. Not much he can do here against a smaller opponent that not only can take any of his hits with ease but is ridiculously hard to hit in the first place.

If everyone here agrees that even four arms with similar AP and more experience/LS can´t literally do anything to Deku

Then the first match where Four Arms has 0 advantages is a complete stomp?

Back