• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He senses both, his "opponents" in this case were his friend's trying to help him, ergo they wouldn't have any ill well or malice towards Deku since they want to protect him, not injury him.

I thought you said you read the Manga Monkey? Because I also totally remember Deku and Baki being the best of friends.
Me reading manga? What... I never read manga... And I have said that multiple times, you being sarcastic?

He senses both, his "opponents" in this case were his friend's trying to help him, ergo they wouldn't have any ill well or malice towards Deku since they want to protect him, not injury him.

I thought you said you read the Manga Monkey? Because I also totally remember Deku and Baki being the best of friends.
Baki doesnt hold any I'll Intent against his opponents as express through mushashi and kouru

Even though nothing on his profile says he's dumb, lmao baki easily takes this analysis dekus movement predicts where hes going cord cuts his nerves gg.
Lying head ass, this is never stated in Deku's profile and I can prove that you pulled that out of your ass.

Gifted (Deku has proven to be exceptionally intelligent on many occasions. He has also shown to be a quick learner, which has helped him figure out most of One For All's mechanisms in a short period and work around its limitations. He has displayed keen observation and analysis skills, coming up with a plan to escape dozens of villains when trapped on a boat. He can often be found mumbling his notes and thoughts to himself. It's usually his intelligence that's helped him more than his Quirk. Gran Torino even complimented Deku's intelligence, saying that Deku is the kind of person who thinks before he acts. His grades are among the highest of his class, showing that his constant One For All training doesn't interfere with his studying. Deku also possesses a borderline encyclopedic knowledge of heroes, villains, and the overall world he lives in, making him resourceful as a result. His time at U.A. High School has helped him develop his own signature Shoot Style, allowing him to fight on par against opponents with many years of fighting experience) | Gifted (He has developed analytical abilities that allowed him to accurately predict the movements of people like Lemillion, who was capable of easily outpacing the majority of Class 1-A. He has also proven to be an exceptional strategist, having laid out an entire plan to lure in and defeat a group of villains who, individually, were far stronger than Class 1-A. This plan ended up succeeding) | Gifted. Genius in combat (His predictive abilities have developed to such an extent that he was able to perfectly analyze Lady Nagant's movement patterns and track her location based solely on the trajectory of her curved shots, even though it was nighttime and under heavy rainfall. He managed to dominate Fa Jin amid battle despite having used it for the first time only a few minutes earlier)

Ya better get it closed before some people with reasonable thinking skills gets in here and starts wrecking dekus shit lmao

Lying head ass, this is never stated in Deku's profile and I can prove that you pulled that out of your ass.

Gifted (Deku has proven to be exceptionally intelligent on many occasions. He has also shown to be a quick learner, which has helped him figure out most of One For All's mechanisms in a short period and work around its limitations. He has displayed keen observation and analysis skills, coming up with a plan to escape dozens of villains when trapped on a boat. He can often be found mumbling his notes and thoughts to himself. It's usually his intelligence that's helped him more than his Quirk. Gran Torino even complimented Deku's intelligence, saying that Deku is the kind of person who thinks before he acts. His grades are among the highest of his class, showing that his constant One For All training doesn't interfere with his studying. Deku also possesses a borderline encyclopedic knowledge of heroes, villains, and the overall world he lives in, making him resourceful as a result. His time at U.A. High School has helped him develop his own signature Shoot Style, allowing him to fight on par against opponents with many years of fighting experience) | Gifted (He has developed analytical abilities that allowed him to accurately predict the movements of people like Lemillion, who was capable of easily outpacing the majority of Class 1-A. He has also proven to be an exceptional strategist, having laid out an entire plan to lure in and defeat a group of villains who, individually, were far stronger than Class 1-A. This plan ended up succeeding) | Gifted. Genius in combat (His predictive abilities have developed to such an extent that he was able to perfectly analyze Lady Nagant's movement patterns and track her location based solely on the trajectory of her curved shots, even though it was nighttime and under heavy rainfall. He managed to dominate Fa Jin amid battle despite having used it for the first time only a few minutes earlier)
You know im talking about how they called Baki dumb right? Even tho he isn't... Yikes

You know im talking about how they called Baki dumb right? Even tho he isn't... Yikes
I'm fully aware, and the profile is correct. Baki is a babbling baboon in terms of academic studies, Deku isn't.
Lmao oh no Baki clearly takes this rheee rheee getting salty rheeee
10/10 debating skills, bait mixed with misinformation is always a sophisticated route to take when debating. "Baki wins easily GG." is easily the best argument I've seen in years.

How about full cowling 100% deku vs this baki

Can he live a massively Hypersonic mountain level punch with his city block level+ durability and AP and with just at least High Hypersonic speed

🗿

can we all just take a chill pill? the match up has already been concluded and added, there is no need to start provoking each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back