• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ash happens to stumble upon Izuku while he's training. After being impressed, Ash challenges Izuku to a Pokemon battle. Izuku accepts.

Izuku Midoriya vs. Pikachu
Both are High 7-A
Speed Equalized
Fighters start 10 meters away from each other

Small Might:

Mickey Mouse:

Izuku's AP: 1 Gigaton, Higher with Fa Jin

Pikachu's AP: 3.181 Gigatons

If unfair for either side, they will get prior knowledge.

Last edited:
I'm not knowledgeable in either fighter but i'll bite:

What do either fighter start with?
I think Pikachu usually leads with ranged attacks like Thunderbolt.

Izuku, on the other hand, typically leads with H2H, but if the opponent is far away, he'll use Blackwhip.

10 meters away, so rat is going to just throw projectiles and Hospital bed boy is going to try and run up and punch it.

sounds like your average fight with a rat, ngl.

I'm saying this alot today, I'm sorry to say it but this is a stomp.

Izuku at 100% can only last a few minutes at best. This could change in the future but for the key of Izuku we currently have, he has no way of fighting longer than that. Every single attack will injure him, breaking his bones and causing intense pain. Ignoring pain doesn't ignore the fact that he is causing massive damage to himself.

His body gives out after taking too much damage. It was stated he can only last a few minutes and after throwing 100% blows for a few minutes, he was left unable to move. The only thing he was capable of was shooting Blackwhip from his mouth, which wasn't able to do anything.

While Pikachu can easily take Izuku's attacks, and deal out stronger attacks. Pikachu could even win by just dodging attacks until Izuku's body gives out and he can't move anymore. Also Izuku mentioned earlier on that his movements are limited by the pain in 20%, he himself says so. 100% causes far more pain than 20% ever did, so Izuku's movements will be far more limited.

Pikachu has the advantage in everything except LS, which is irrelevant as Izuku can only last for a few minutes and cannot restrain him for 24 hours. Nor can he defeat Pikachu in a few minutes either. Pikachu also has a wide variety of moves, making this fight even more one sided.

Restraining Pikachu also wouldn't stop it from attack either.

Last edited:
Back