• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death vs Cosmic Armour Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaltias said:
@PaChi
I think that this is DC Death.

Although i'm almost sure that she is orders of magnitude above the Thought Robot so i'm not sure why this thread is a thing
Almost sure? Really? Based on what?

Oh, It's Death of the Endless, alright.

Isnt she >>> any other abstract in DC? Except for 1-As

Raffney said:
I still don't see any evidence but if you read "sphere of the gods" in the left edge the multiverse graphic you read something like "This great realm of archtypal powers and intelligences inhabited by gods and new gods, angels and the endless."

That realm is sorted beneath the monitor sphere. And yes the monitor sphere is part of the multiverse but not necessarily part of the multiverse death has effect on because it is above.

So again where do you base that certainty on?
they resided in the God's Realm but that doesn't mean that they are limited in it.Hell, Death was claiming Creations older than the one created by the Presence

DotE is >>>>>>>> other Endless whose name is not Destiny.

The other Endless embody a infinite dimensional multiverse while TR is an infinite dimensional being part of said multiverse.

DotE can travel in the Overvoid and manifest in other Creations, TR can't.

I also recall some stuff about either TR or Mandrakk being almost killed by being exposed to the Source or something like that while the Endless were fine

@Raffney You can't always prove a character's power because, by your logic, Azathoth is just a sleeping monster and isn't a god. But he is a god and everything is just his dream and everything will be erased when he wakes up. But you can't prove this though. You see what I mean.

Yeah, every point i came up with was logically dismantled. I can support death winning this, quite easily btw..

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Death predates the Presence in general, if I recall, correctly, because of the Presence being created from the Dreams of a Thousand Men.
It's a weird thing, dreams in DC/Vertigo defines reality, if a thousand being dreams of the same thing the dream of those thousand beings would recreate everything from the very beginning.Everyone, even Destiny maybe even the DC/Vertigo 1-As arent exempt from this dream retcon as the presence was created because of this "dream defines reality" mechanism of the Vertigo universe.The only ones who seems unaffected by these dream rewrote are Dream , Glory of the First Circle, Mother Night and Father Time.There's even a chance that Mother Night and Father Time could be the most powerful 1-As in DC as dreams and all versions of Creation only became possible after they came together.You could argue that Death technically is the "oldest" of the Endless as all the Endless except Death wont survive the current version of Creation

Thought Robot is the embodiment of the concept of Superman in DC.

The concept of Superman > Any other concept in DC including Death

Grimreaperofjustice said:
^
Ok sorry if "rude"

HORRABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REASONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I know lol. Death has High 1-A range. Thought Robot can't do much other than hoping for the plot armor to save him

Thought robot is a plot device meaning he is just something the writers use to change something they messed up on CAS wins.

Type 5 or 10 immortality is necessary to stalemate her. (Type 8, Type 4 granted by a 1-A character will also do I think)

TheSandman31 said:
Death can bypass type 5, she already reaped beings who are neither dead or alive
I see. How did Crimson King stalemate her then? I don't have any knowledge about Dark Tower characters

I forgot to put my opinion in so here it is. Death would stomp because she has supreme death hax and no matter how strong the TR's adaptation is, there is no way he will overcome the power of death hax.

I know this is a necro but i have a question about what has been said here. on here it says the sphere of gods is actually home to the endless. so why are the endless considered as transcending the monitor sphere?

Because it's seemingly only a stupid line on that awesome map. Focus more on the graphic itself instead.

Destiny is shown at the same level than the overvoid. Above the monitor phere. Showing that nothing can exist without destiny.

That is because even beings in the monitor sphere succumb to basic conceptual ideas like that. Ergo the endless must be more powerful.

Basically they "live" anywhere.

We are talking about concepts here that are supposed to be characters, so when somebody in dc is dying technically and practically speaking death is present. Same goes for Destiny and the rest.

If you mean the physical appearance they sometimes take...yeah that is much rearer and i really don't know if it's limited to the sphere of gods. But beside the point that it would not make much sense i also remember Destiny giving Superman advise about the future so i really don't know what that line about the endless on that map is supposed to mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back