• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death (Supernatural) vs Pennywise (IT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Death's favour. I can't see Pennywise affecting an Abstract. BUT, it's been a long time since I read SK's books. You should preferably ask King to show up here, as It is one of his favourite characters.

Why is Death only 3-A when he is an abstract that is stomping characters that are atleast 2 degrees of infinity above him (Low 2-C and above)? Is Death stomping because of hax and virtue of being an abstract, despite the (relatively) low tier? I stopped watching SPN after season 11 because I got sick of it but Death died in season 10.

Yes, his HAX and his Abstract Existence are very exaggerated. I remember when he stomped Beerus so hard that the thread was closed even before it ended (most likely what happens to every single stomp).

Also, don't know if it is going to help, but [SPOILER ALERT] when Death dies, the next reaper that dies takes its place. I more or less liked to see Billie as the New Death.

TheOwnMagic said:
Yes, his HAX and his Abstract Existence are very exaggerated. I remember when he stomped Beerus so hard that the thread was closed even before it ended (most likely what happens to every single stomp).
Also, don't know if it is going to help, but [SPOILER ALERT] when Death dies, the next reaper that dies takes its place. I more or less liked to see Billie as the New Death.
Yeah I didn't agree fully with that stomp but it was closed by a staff member so who am I to argue with a staff member? The 3-A tier put me off the fact that the Beerus matchup would be a stomp. It just seems funny to me that a character can stomp someone who is atleast 2 degrees of infinity above him so hard. But alas let's not derail this thread.

The million dollar question is whether Death's hax will work in the deadlights? Because if not, he'll float (iykwim)

Should this not be a curbstomp battle in Pennywise favor? I really doubt that Death can kill someone with Trancendental Immortality and Pennywise seems to be far superior in Power at least. I mean, even God in Supernatural is only 3A while Pennywise is at least Low 2C.

Apparently, Death's abstract existence makes him able to hold his own against 2-Cs. He apparently stomped Beerus, a Low 2-C, although that could be because Beerus is 3-D with immense 4-D power.

On to the thread at hand, Death's acausal and abstract existence help him here, but Pennywise reigns supreme in the deadlights, so I'd give this to him. Perhaps, this could be a stomp, but I want the opinion of a staff member.

Does this even count as an actual fight? The only things we will see is: A, either Death (which I still find unlikely) instakilling Pennywise OR B, Pennywise instakilling Death via Realitymanipulation or his own Scythe.

No, Death isn't killing a Low 2-C. Unless directly shown, Hax cannot bridge dimension jumps.

Sorry but I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back