• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways, I think Deadpool (FOX) Has A great chance in killing Weapon XI. Since Deadpool Has A much better healing factor. Healing From Being stabbed, Healing from Being shot And more. Weapon XI Died by getting his head cut off with optic blast powered adamantium. Sure It was powered up, But Deadpools sword Should be enough to kill Weapon XI. Since, Remember That Scene Deadpool Chopped a bunch of guys heads off and broke a guys neck? Wall Level. So His swords are wall level also. Meaning it would be enough to kill Weapon XI via Decap.

But XI was alive (After credit scene).

XI also has more teleportation to catch Deadpool off guard. Also aren't XI's able to cut through Deadpool's? I mean, they are Adamantium.

TBH, I'm going w/ XI Wade. Fox Wade's regen can't save him from having his head sliced into pieces w/ a dura negating blade or shot w/ a laser w/ Small Building ap.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
But XI was alive (After credit scene).
XI also has more teleportation to catch Deadpool off guard. Also aren't XI's able to cut through Deadpool's? I mean, they are Adamantium.
I think deadpool would heal from that Since His Regenerationn is High-Low. But In My opinion I think that Fox Deadpool Can Place his head back on but we never saw his full abilities yet. But anyways If He gets caught of guard he's gonna have to duck So he dosen't get His head cut off And he also Has Slower Regenerationn For His Hands So If he gets his Hand Cut off he's gonna have to use his Left Or right. But There is A big Advantage In Deadpools Case. He's Smarter Than XI. He was Much better combat Experience And Tricks For Dodging Weapon XI Attacks And Could easily kill XI When XI'S guard is down. Xi Also Feels More Pain Than Deadpool. When Deadpool Gets Hurt He shrugs it off or makes A joke. But when XI Gets hurt he's silent And will be in pain. Also Xi surviving Getting his head cut off Didn't exactly survive. He didn't have any connections with his body Anymore And Possibly Died. even If he didn't he got screwed up really badly and can't re-Attach His Head Back onto his body so someone has to Put his head back on his body. So Deadpool would block most of Xis attacks.

How when XI has stronger weapons via his A. blades? Also he does have similar fighting experience. Also he seems unphased by pain as well. He did have connection with his body and teleported his head away iirc

With Cable's tech yeah (he also kills Ryan Reynolds before Green Lantern and has a deleted scene of killing baby Hitler)

Back