• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadpool (Marvel Comics) vs Reaper (Overwatch)

The Merc with a Mouth is charged with bringing Reaper Dead or Alive by a client.

Reaper's Profile: 10 votes

Deadpool's Profile: votes

Rules:

Win via incap or death

9-A Deadpool will be used (he is still allowed to have his guns though)

Both have no knowledge (deadpool only knows he's hunting someone called reaper) and prep

Speed is Equalized

Battle takes place in a abandoned warehouse

edit (since bloodlust makes this a stomp for reaper, bloodlust will be removed)

Last edited:
So Reaper death blossoms Deadpool, takes Deadpool's EE gun and beams Deadpool to death. Deadpool's regen does not help getting gunned down and murdered by his own weapons.

wouldn't he just blast reaper and incap him with his weapons?
Death blossom is a speed amp, Reaper is bloodlusted, and Reaper has a massive AP advantage on Wade's durability, Wade will open with EE gun cause he's bloodlusted but it won't really help when you have just been flanked and have been turned into swiss cheese. In the time Deadpool takes to regen Reaper has already grabbed and used Deadpool's own EE gun on him.

Death blossom is a speed amp, Reaper is bloodlusted, and Reaper has a massive AP advantage on Wade's durability, Wade will open with EE gun cause he's bloodlusted but it won't really help when you have just been flanked and have been turned into swiss cheese. In the time Deadpool takes to regen Reaper has already grabbed and used Deadpool's own EE gun on him.

would the fight be any different if we removed the bloodlust?

Wade can have his High 8-C guns and swords, its the EE and Deconstruction that make this unfavorable

so is it okay that we allow the guns and swords in this scenario but get rid of the EE and Deconstruction?

EE and Deconstruction are optional right?

otherwise we can't get rid of them.

so is it okay that we allow the guns and swords in this scenario but get rid of the EE and Deconstruction?

EE and Deconstruction are optional right?

otherwise we can't get rid of them.
If they hop tiers they can be gotten rid of, of course they are optional

As for the fight now Reaper can incap Wade but Wade will have issues incaping Reaper, considering his starting moves are guns and swords, neither of which are capable of incapacitating Reaper while Reaper will figure out pretty quickly that his Shotguns won't be permanently Wade, which he will then go for a few things: Trapping Wade under rubble, which would do **** all. Try to physically knock him out, which might work since I'm pretty sure Wade has been knocked out before. And Self-BFR if neither of those work.

As for the fight now Reaper can incap Wade but Wade will have issues incaping Reaper, considering his starting moves are guns and swords, neither of which are capable of incapacitating Reaper while Reaper will figure out pretty quickly that his Shotguns won't be permanently Wade, which he will then go for a few things: Trapping Wade under rubble, which would do **** all. Try to physically knock him out, which might work since I'm pretty sure Wade has been knocked out before. And Self-BFR if neither of those work.

so reaper wins via incap

Here's the thing, can he negate his immortality tho? I know he negates regeneration with his bullets but doesn't DP have Immortality type 3? Would the bullets be enough? If so then I think Reaper would win, but Wade's regeneration is just insane.

Here's the thing, can he negate his immortality tho? I know he negates regeneration with his bullets but doesn't DP have Immortality type 3? Would the bullets be enough? If so then I think Reaper would win, but Wade's regeneration is just insane.
Reaper is going to knock Wade out, because Reaper only negs Mid-Low and neither can get past the others regen, Wade is far less likely to resort to knocking Gabriel out before Gabriel realizes that his guns won't work here and just resorts to crushing Wade under Rubble which will do **** all to Class 5 LS, and then to knocking Wade out, which I'm pretty sure Wade has been knocked out in the past.

Also Gabriel will self-BFR if he can't knock Wade out, he isn't dumb.

And Wade has no way to catch Reaper before he has left the city

Wade's higher forms of regen and immortality arent combat applicable

Back