• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Small lifting strength update.

Anime Cell physically stopped the momentum of an asteroid, before blowing it to pieces.

According to the Lifting Strength page, "The weight of small moons or small asteroids" is Class P.

So Perfect Cell tier characters and above from DBZ Toei and DGBT should have their lifting strengths changed from Class G to Class P (Also, the "at least Class G, likely higher/much higher" characters will be changed to "at least Class P, likely higher/much higher").

That's way too small though, they don't all weight that just for the sheer virtue of being small asteroids regardless of their size.

Besides, I believe that stopping something floating around in zero gravity would require much less strength than what's needed to sustain its entire mass.

Is there any lowball calculation that just takes the size values from the on screen segment (in comparison to Cell)?

U could at least use the amount shown with cell stopping it, tho it would prob be super low with the zero gravity and all

Is there any lowball calculation that just takes the size values from the on screen segment (in comparison to Cell)?
I doubt that, but the rock thrown by Frieza seems to be bigger, ot at the very least not that far from this one.

We do not see its full size. The only shot of the asteroid in its entirety is a faraway shot.
The part stopped by Cell doesn't seem to be an infinitesimal piece, but the fact we don't see how big it really is makes the feat even more unrealiable.

Could be Vegeta's hallucination of Goku, followed by a planet moving towards him. This would be a very dubious "feat"

I'll try and get a lowball calc of the Asteroid feat based on on screen sizes asap. Doubt it actually leads something above Class G but eh

Vegeta sensed a ki signature that felt like Goku, then a whole planet starts moving out of no where in a completely impossible unnatural way, then asteroids start getting thrown specifically aimed at vegeta then an aura is visible where vegeta sensed the ki.
I believe this at the very least warrants a "possibly" rating considering there's no other explanation.

I mean, if Goku was practicing IT, it could make sense if you say that Vegeta was the only large Ki signature he could lock on too that wasn't Cold or Frieza at the time

But I don't know tbh

Do we have Cell to scale the size in the second shot?

Also, Goku is stated to be 5'9 I think, so you can scale Cell's height from that

Pointless. Cell's been drawn differently scale to scale, panel to panel and scene to scene in the anime. It's been a heavily contested issue for a while.

6*8 was the most common concensus I found while just browsing the height thread on Kanzenshuu.

Plus, I doubt it would make a difference anyway to the result

Pointless. Cell's been drawn differently scale to scale, panel to panel and scene to scene in the anime. It's been a heavily contested issue for a while.

6*8 was the most common concensus I found while just browsing the height thread on Kanzenshuu.

Plus, I doubt it would make a difference anyway to the result
Do you have the exact scan saying Cell is 6'8?

And if Cell don't appear in the second shot at all then I don't think you really can scale that

There isn't a scan saying Cell is 6*8, there's no official heights for him from my search. I browsed a lot of DBZ height threads and forums and this was what I found most people thought Perfect Cell's height would be.

And yeah the feat is unusable unless extremely lowballed to compensate, and such a lowball doesn't give good results

What's the consensus on here about Gohan's Deadzone feat? that should still be an upgrade

There isn't a scan saying Cell is 6*8, there's no official heights for him from my search. I browsed a lot of DBZ height threads and forums and this was what I found most people thought Perfect Cell's height would be.

And yeah the feat is unusable unless extremely lowballed to compensate, and such a lowball doesn't give good results
Then this cannot be used. We do not calculate size based on people's opinion with no scans to support it.

Goku do seems to have a canon height of 175 cm according to Daizenshuu 7, so you can scale Cell's height from there

This calc is not meant to be used but just a fun estimated lowball. There's not enough close ups of Cell and the whole Asteroid

Yes, and even ignoring that Cell's height is drawn inconsistent in relation to Goku from panel to panel, taking any height from 6*0 to 9*0 wouldn't yield better results than Class M based on the lowballs

Back