• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thread was bloody closed before i had the chance to even reply to any comments. So i made a new one because the whole thing was derailed.

But anyway i was wondering Why isnt dbz manga goku multi solar system as a ssj3.

I gave the comparasion that king piccolo preformed a city level feat while he was only 52x stronger than a regular human while we all know that it takes 100,000's more energy than a normal human to preform a city level attack.

Even piccolo casual moon feat in dbz would take trillions x more energy to preform then a city level but yet the power difference is only 1.3x

So considering these points why isnt ssj3 goku and majin buu multi solar system level

Stick to the dam topic

Is there any consistent AP differences between two power levels. Because it seems kinda inconsistent to me. Like King Piccolo's PL is 52 times that of a Normal Human, and he is Moon Level, and Namek Saga Goku is like at least Planet Level despite being like 346 times stronger than King Piccolo's PL.

Last edited:
Again, for SSJ3 Goku to be 4-A, he needs to be a trillion times stronger than SSJ2 Gohan. So bring proof he is a trillion times and he'll be 4-A, otherwise, he remains 4-B since you can't be 4-A via being far above 4-B.

Again, for SSJ3 Goku to be 4-A, he needs to be a trillion times stronger than SSJ2 Gohan. So bring proof he is a trillion times and he'll be 4-A, otherwise, he remains 4-B since you can't be 4-A via being far above 4-B.
What are you talking about? We know for a fact that power levels grow exponentially not linear or else king piccolo, roshi and piccolo wouldn't have been capable of performing their feats.

If we followed your logic piccolo is only 65x stronger than a regular human. Do you honestly believe a someone who is only 65x stronger than a regular human can destroy a moon so casually???? Of course not that makes 0 sense

I'm pretty sure Power Levels stopped being a plot point after the Frieza Saga, but whatever. Heck do SSJ2 Teen Gohan and SSJ3 Goku have any official power levels.

Last edited:
They stopped being a plot point because readers knew who was gonna win thats why toriyama stopped using them as well as the fact that numerical number couldn't measure their power according to the guidebooks

But the term power level was repeatly used after namek saga by characters

What I said is more so a joke, but power levels are so inconsistent with the series that they shouldn't really be taken TOO seriously. They can be used as a reference, sure, but power levels really stopped mattering after Frieza.

What I said is more so a joke, but power levels are so inconsistent with the series that they shouldn't really be taken TOO seriously. They can be used as a reference, sure, but power levels really stopped mattering after Frieza.
Yeh i got that after i replied.

Power levels have been consistent beside a few outliers but overall its been consistent.

You can't say they stopped mattering because they have repeatly used the term numerous amounts of times after namek the only difference is that there was no numerical number to it.

I will like to also add a point to the whole arguement. Each saga the level of villain went to the next stage of power for example.

Saiyan saga:
Raditz: miniume moon
Nappa: small planet
Vegeta: planet level

Namek saga:
Dedoria/zarbon: planet level
Gyinu force: planet+ levels
Gyinu: multi planet
Frezia: dwaf star to small star+ level

Android/cell saga:
Andriods : dwaf star to star+
Cell: star level to solar system

Basing it off these Empirical evidence it is impossible for ss3 goku and majin buu not to be multi solar system especally when they were trying explain how powerful ssj3 was along with majin buu

Is there any consistent AP differences between two power levels. Because it seems kinda inconsistent to me. Like King Piccolo's PL is 52 times that of a Normal Human, and he is Moon Level, and Namek Saga Goku is like at least Planet Level despite being like 346 times stronger than King Piccolo's PL.
Guidebooks state that the necessary power level to destroy a planet is 10,000

And that alone is a 30x difference between piccolo moon feat.

So it just proves their power levels grows exponentially not linear as many people would argue or else everyone would be street level if power level grows linear so not even wall level

Welp, I don't agree with this at all but does Kid Buu seriously got no gradual universe busting feats like in the anime? Or he just goes planet busting until wiping everything?

Basically this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back