• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB's World

1. Univese 7 is a macrocosm, so it consist of just more then the universe. It includes Hell, The Emma Realm or the check in station, Snake way, The Kaio Realm, The Kaioshin Realm(which is about 1/10th the size of the macrocosm) etc

This is universe 7
DBUniverse_%28SuperExcitingGuides%29.png
The actual universe is only a particular part of the macrocosm, and zeno destroys all of this casually

2. The dragonball universes are the chain of universes within the dragonball series. Akira Toriyama has explained in the Daizenshuu that he envisioned the Dragonball Cosmos as a big ball.
Universe.jpg

The Dragonball Multiverse

Multiverse.jpg

Whis explains the universes

http://*********.com/Manga/Dragon-Ball-Chou/005---Beerus-and-Champa?id=292678#21

Akira has said that he structured it like this, so it was easy for him and readers to understand.I Just made this to show that zeno can destroy whole universes plus more.

Darkman2017 said:
Superman fans run this site that's why it is inconsistent.
Yeah. This site is filled with Superman fanboys who want to wank him and downplay Goku.

That's why Supes is rated as 4-B and Goku is rated as 3-A, despite the fact that Superman has far more Universal and even Multiversal feats than Goku does...

I'm tired of some DB fans crying bias when we call different things in the series outliers/inconsistencies. Saying that we're just trying to downplay them. But the moment a superhero has an outlier that solos DB, suddenly we're no longer in the wrong for discarding it as such.

Though, while this thread exists, I am curious where the decision was made that each universe shares the same space-time. Only thing I heard recently about it, was something along the lines of "characters have been shown flying to other universes", even if they did, how does that mean each universe shares the same space-time?

Also, Im wondering, Zeno was explicitly stated multiple times to be capable of wiping out existence, we know existence is universes 1-12 and their various timeline counterparts, which, when shown via the timering drawers, seems to be countless numbers of these timelines, each with their own set of universes.

Even assuming the universes share the same space time, theres still a good number of timelines being destroyed.

Mister Death said:
Though, while this thread exists, I am curious where the decision was made that each universe shares the same space-time. Only thing I heard recently about it, was something along the lines of "characters have been shown flying to other universes", even if they did, how does that mean each universe shares the same space-time?
Also, Im wondering, Zeno was explicitly stated multiple times to be capable of wiping out existence, we know existence is universes 1-12 and their various timeline counterparts, which, when shown via the timering drawers, seems to be countless numbers of these timelines, each with their own set of universes.

Even assuming the universes share the same space time, theres still a good number of timelines being destroyed.
I made this because one of the administrator has said that dbz's multiverse is more like one big universe, then a multiverse. Im gonna have to disagree since whis and other characters have explained that they are UNIVERSES. Plus, Universe 7 is a macrocosm, and the actual universe is only a part of it. Meaning he's destroying much more then just a universe.

Wasn't it said that 12 universe form one big 13th universe by whis... Plus if you look those spheres (universe) are standing in middle of another universe since you can see stars as well.

WilliamShadow said:
Wasn't it said that 12 universe form one big 13th universe by whis... Plus if you look those spheres (universe) are standing in middle of another universe since you can see stars as well.
I don't remember whis saying that, but I do remember him saying that the universes each has a counterpart or twin. Something like that. you got a link?

I should look for it,but I am a bit tired now so, you are gonna have to wait for tomorrow probably... Sorry.

Anyway, if I have time I will check for it today.

@Sheer Heart attack and all

It is 12 universes.

The idea of it being like one massive universe is only on a temporal aspect, not spacial. There ya go.

Okay, found it. It was me who didn't understand well... He was using number 13 simply to explain how you figure which universe are twins example 9+4,1+12 and similar,but it's just like somebody said.

Back