• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB Afterlife

It is said that the realms within the 7th universe are separate space-time but some people told me that they all have a common timeline because they are influenced by time travel. Can anyone explain this to me?

I'm not smart enough to explain this and this is also a very controversial topic, there is no real agreement but the wiki currently has this to say.

Note: We consider the universes in Dragon Ball alternate time-spaces relative to each other, hence why Zen'ō is rated as 2-C, despite the events in the Goku Black Saga showing parallel timelines encompassing the whole of the multiverse.

The reason for this is that Universe 7 by itself has already been shown to contain parallel space-time continuums within its globe, such as the Room of Spirit and Time, which is still affected by time travel; which proves that the new timelines can encompass other space-times as well, and thus the events in the Future Trunks Saga don't prove anything in the way of the universes being physically connected.

Are heaven and hell considered separate space-time universes on the wiki now, or are they on the same timeline as the 7th Universe?

Heaven and hell are contained in the universe 7 globe which is treated as one big space time continuum. IDK if they are considered space-times by themselves though.

Something along the lines of all the space-times being contained in one big space-time or being effected by time travel or something like that, I think they have to be separate to be 2-C but IDK.
Do you remember the episodes where you were fascinated by space-time travel and connected to one big spacetime

I'm not the person who knows DB, but I wonder why afterlife low 2C is not getting a very solid response so far.

Isn't this referring to Nappa and Vegeta? In which case, it doesn't even make sense since they're not even in the afterlife, they're in the normal universe travelling to Earth.

And yeah, it's clearly just flowery language since again, it doesn't make sense at all if taken literally.

Isn't this referring to Nappa and Vegeta? In which case, it doesn't even make sense since they're not even in the afterlife, they're in the normal universe travelling to Earth.

And yeah, it's clearly just flowery language since again, it doesn't make sense at all if taken literally.
what if he is refering to goku? also you why is flowerly lengauje i see people saying that but most of them dont support their claim

what if he is refering to goku? also you why is flowerly lengauje i see people saying that but most of them dont support their claim
There's no indication it's solely referring to Goku though just from those two scans, Goku isn't the only person preparing to fight the Saiyans, the majority of the characters that are are doing so from Earth.

I said it's flowerly language because it wouldn't make a single bit of sense if it was literal, how can they be separated by time and space if they're in the same space-time?

There's no indication it's solely referring to Goku though just from those two scans, Goku isn't the only person preparing to fight the Saiyans, the majority of the characters that are are doing so from Earth.

I said it's flowerly language because it wouldn't make a single bit of sense if it was literal, how can they be separated by time and space if they're in the same space-time?
the words are refering to son and father so it doesnt make any sense that they are refering to vegeta or nappa and make less sense if it change to refering to them for no reason.

also is plausable that the after line is another time line. that wouldnt change nothing tho because the timelines in DB are weird and destroying them do not give 2-C

the words are refering to son and father so it doesnt make any sense that they are refering to vegeta or nappa and make less sense if it change to refering to them for no reason.

also is plausable that the after line is another time line. that wouldnt change nothing tho because the timelines in DB are weird and destroying them do not give 2-C
Yeah I guess you're right, it could be referring to Goku and Gohan instead of Nappa/Vegeta and the Z Fighters.

Someone should make a CRT about it then, I'm curious what the result will be.

I'm not sure because I'm not very knowledgeable in DB, but if afterlife is meant low 2C afterlife I don't know what prevents

The scan speciflcy refers to goku and gohan
[Father and son, ...., to bring down the saiyans that are separated by time and space]
It can mean two things
1- that goku and gohan are separated by time and space
2- Goku/gohan are separated by time and space from the saiyans.
There is also a statement about goku saying that the after life doesn't have a flow of time, more specifically "time doesn't mean anything in the afterlife " or "in this place where time flows" or something like that

To answer the question above , this wiki treats all of U7 as one big space-time( for reasons that are unknown to me ) , but the 12 universes are seperate from each other .

no it's solely reffering to goku and gohan , Go watch episode 9 of DBZ
Cuz they're not ?

as for Toei Upgrades i think it would only affect Goku's Range since he can IT there

no it's solely reffering to goku and gohan , Go watch episode 9 of DBZ

Cuz they're not ?

as for Toei Upgrades i think it would only affect Goku's Range since he can IT there
No idea why you decided to quote my early arguments when I already agreed that it's probably referring to Gohan/Goku.

what was the result, so why not 2C when there are these pictures? can someone explain to me exactly?

Back