• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure. How does it work anyway?

Also does David resist sealing? We already know he doesn't resist BFR.

Looking at his page it appears he does not.

So Mikage's first move as we all know is BFR, and seeing how she's not the biggest fan of David's, she insta BFRs to/seals him in The Wake which is what she'd have done to him in character if that wasn't essentially a death sentence RP wise since it lasts literal years before wearing off (although I guess Over could have GMed him out of it but I digress).

Of course, this is assuming her precog and info analysis don't tell her that this isn't gonna work, in which case she heeds both of those and chooses from her plethora of other options.

I mean the bfr is thought based, so that's gonna go off first.

Other than that, teleport away I guess.

hmm

Considering how that will piss David off a lot, he'll use Murderous Intent pretty quickly

meaning that if Mikage doesn't keep teleporting him away or does anything that isn;t thought-based she gets absorbed by a hihg speed wall

I mean the thing is, when she does it the first time he's gonna be trapped there for more than long enough for it to be a conclusive victory.

"Banish: Mikage can force supernatural beings out of the material world, sending them to either the Soul Flux or The Wake. Depending on the target's summoning skill in relation to Mikage's, they'll be unable to return to the material world for a period of time based on the difference (an entity with no resistance or summoning ability would be banished for a minimum of several years, to even longer depending on the amount of effort Mikage put into it). This ability is essentially the reverse of normal summoning."

Even assuming that somehow fails, she could just seal him inside of one of her summons, herself or a random object, which is permanent as long as she keeps supplying mana.

Back