• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Data Question

Data! Oh, how we love Data. There are a lot of characters based off of it, and it’s known to be 3-D, just very very small. That’s why we rate people such as The Chosen One as 10-C. However, quick question- Data doesn’t have a Small Size rating. I know it’s very small, so I tried looking at Characters I know are Data but simply don’t have what I believe are correct. I automatically reverted to The Chosen One, but he doesn’t have Small Size, and I jumped to Monika but they don’t have a Data key. Found The Animator, but his said Type 2, which is... Bug Sized? Data seems a lot smaller than a Bug.

So, question is, what type of Small Size is a being existing as Data? Examples would be Living AI or Computer Viruses I guess, stuff like that.

Honestly data beings are kinda hard to define.

Data in terms of computers is mostly electricity, and electricity is electrons and shit. So I'd say Type 7 if we define data beings as amalgamations of electrons.

The Animator profile seems to assume that the mouse is the character, when that's just how the character is displayed on the screen.

I think it should be in a case by case basis since data isn’t considered the same type across fiction.

In some verses, data is treated as being physical and another’s alternative form of matter

Back