• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkstalkers Issue

All current Darkstalkers have madness/corruption on their profile

"All Darkstalkers also share some powers due to their nature, such as being able to collect and manipulate the souls of defeated opponents for a variety of purposes, with the most common being is to absorb them to increase their own power.They also passively release a corrupting aura to the heart and drive the mind crazy, so a strong mind/spirit and a dark heart to face them."

But the evidence and scans for this are incorrect, possibly including the source

i searched about this but only found this picture, is it reliable?

I found out the reason for that from CRT a long time ago

"To fight against these creatures, it is not enough to have a fit body, martial arts skills and fire weapons. [...] It takes a strong mind/spirit to keep one's self. do not lose their sanity. And a dark heart is needed so that they are not poisoned by the aura that the creatures give off."

If this is true, does it come from an official source or any scan to improve it?

if you say it's from Darkstalkers Graphic File (Capcom 2008), believe me, I don't see it in there

Last edited:
It comes from this, which should be a trasnliteration of this guide and the previous one.
It was deemed reliable because its other info check out with those contained in the secret files (which came years after this), but at the time of the revision I wasn't to capable and bent of extracting and translating text.

I might give a second look at it and see if I manage to find the original line.

Oh ok, I wanted to do the same, I'll try to roam stuff like B.B Hood's profile and the other darkhunters's from the previous guide and such, you never know.

Back