• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darksiders: Deathinitive rework (Death overhaul)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
  • Completely overhauled PnA, adding and removing several things, specifically adding in equipment and magic and removing in unjustified resistances
  • overhauled keys and AP, giving them better justifications and references.
  • Overhauled intelligence, giving three shades of it
  • overhauled Stamina

Another great Darksiders revision from a Reaper, this time on Death of all folks... unsurprising, it's good :p

Aegis Guard should also be mentioned on his Durability section since it's literally a shield he puts around himself to amp his defenses.

I know, but it looks unprofessional.
I talk about Blackhand with undisguised scorn on his profile

The names of my references for profiles like Funky Kong are all ridiculous

When have I not been unprofessional at least somewhere in my 'modern' profiles? Not being professional 100% of the time is how I don't go insane when I have to rework entire verses

I talk about Blackhand with undisguised scorn on his profile

The names of my references for profiles like Funky Kong are all ridiculous

When have I not been unprofessional at least somewhere in my 'modern' profiles? Not being professional 100% of the time is how I don't go insane when I have to rework entire verses
Whatever, if someone disapproves of it though then I can't say I didn't try to warn you.

In any case, that 3× amp with Guillotine is quite notable, how are we gonna explain that properly on the profile without a Low 7-C rating?

Whatever, if someone disapproves of it though then I can't say I didn't try to warn you.

In any case, that 3× amp with Guillotine is quite notable, how are we gonna explain that properly on the profile without a Low 7-C rating?
By telling people about it in versus threads if anyone uses Guillotine

Because I am not making that tiering section look shittier than it already does lol

Back