• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid vs. Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't see a hax that darkseid has on him, unless his matter manipulation can affect his opponents. I would have to go with hit due to his tokitobashi technique and hitting vital points.

Darkseid already has a win against Beerus who's much stronger than Hit. Thinking Hit gets erased by an Omega Beam.

Omega Beams one-shot Hit, due to them erasing existence. He's also faster, probably by a lot. And Darkseid's main attack are the One-Shot Beams.

On a semi-related note, Hit is < Beerus in canon, and Darkseid beats Beerus. Tokitobashi works on equal or lesser opponents.

Testbot911 said:
Since when omega-beams are erasing someone from existance?i'm pretty sure BATMAN dodged it
Dude, Batman DIED from it. A large plotpoint in Blackest Night. I'm pretty sure you are referring to the TV version, which is not only a severely depowered Darkseid, but an avatar of him.

Also, Anit-Life Equation for the win.

Darkseid beat Beerus, and if fat Beerus could stomp Hit, I'm pretty sure he could as well, which means Darkseid stomps Hit.

Not that it's really surprising given how small universes are compared to the New Gods and the hax true Darkseid has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back