• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid vs Dormammu

Meanwhile, Dorm can also erase, or snap his fingers and nullify everything

"Omega Beams" are good, but they alone won't give Darkseid the win

Why were people saying Dark has the Ap advantage?

2-C Darkseid is like 52 Universes, right?

2-C Dormammu scales to Strange who scales to SHuman-Gorath, who was gonna destroy hundreds of them.

DMB 1 said:

2-C Dormammu scales to Strange who scales to SHuman-Gorath, who was gonna destroy hundreds of them.
SHuman stated to be the ruler of over hundreds of dimensions (not universes), not that had the power to control or destroy hundreds of universes.

2318395-shumagorathdimensions

Oh.

Whatever, forget what I just said (though, I believe that in that context dimension and universes are the same).

<divclass="quote">Stefano4444 wrote:<divclass="quote">DMB 1 wrote:

2-C Dormammu scales to Strange who scales to SHuman-Gorath, who was gonna destroy hundreds of them. </div>SHuman stated to be the ruler of over hundreds of dimensions (not universes), not that had the power to control or destroy hundreds of universes.

The Many Angled-Ones(Which SHuman is one of them and their leader) actually have full control over their realities. This can be seen when they took over the Cancerverse by corrupting it and kinda replaced the abstracts. They've actually become the universe itself, so I doubt it's different with SHuman:

2 (1) (2)

How exactly the fact that the Many-Angled Ones have take over control of the Cancerverse prove that SHuman-Gorath had the actual power to control/manipulate hundreds of dimensions?

And before you try to say anything, unless you can prove that in that context the lovercraft begin was talking about universes, SHuman only imply to control over hundreds of dimensions of unknown size.

Also the Cancerverse is just one universe in the Marvelverse, take over control over a single reality is just Low 2-C feat, and this was done by the entire group of the Many-Angled Ones, not just by one of them alone.

Actually I believe when Darkseid was merging with the Multiverse I believe was in the before new 52. Before new 52 the dc Multiverse was comprised of infinite universes.

Back