• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
So

Darkseid dies by the swing

Another Darkseid shows up and Glares?
I mean, depends on if it can bypass his resistance, which seems unlikely considering the level of Darkseid's resistance

Apparently he can absorb Darkseid.

So I guess he has a win con

Borderline stomp, but Darkseid FRA, especially since Arjuna will be erased at the start of he can't kill Darkseid with Erasure

Schnee One said:
Before Darkseid Glares out him outside of his view?

Darkseid can make a dozen of them anyway.
Precog will let him act first, since he has clairvoyance is superior to any mortal, he can see through time itself.

Precog will let him see what's coming.

Doesn't let him act first when glaring is faster then absorbing and multiple avatars are doing it at once

Actually, since when was absorbtion even distance related? Thought he had to get close.

EDIT: I just realized his range is only Universal+

Darkseid FRA tbh. He just needs to glare to kill him, and even if Arjuna kills him first, Godhead just sends another emanation untill he lands the hit.

Ah right High 2-A shenanigans.

Sorry, no need for the snark.

And therefore yeah, I sadly have to cast my vote to Darkseid FRA.

We have no clue what half his authorities do and iirc Hindu God authority isn't actually that strong in comparison to other ones

we should have waited for his mats to come out

Yeah also I think Darkseid leads with the stare anyways so he wouldn't have time to use his Authorities.

So much for a composite god, losing to a singular god.

Well since we all agreed DS wins, I can post this!
--
"How foolish."

The once proud hero Arjuna crumbled before the mighty New God like paper. He could not believe it! There exists a god more powerful than an entire pantheon?

"H-how…?" The deified Arjuna choked out, too hurt to speak in full sentences. At this pitiful sight, Darkseid scoffed.

"You said you wanted to eradicate all evil. To make a perfect world. To do that, you absorbed the power of the gods. But to what avail? Here I am, the living embodiment of tyranny and evil, yet you fall under Darkseid."

Somehow finding enough strength to stand up once more, the deified Arjuna roared as he summoned his sword, and swung it directly at the New God's face. However, like his hopes and determination, the sword immediately ceased to exist. Once more, the New God had used his Omega Beams to wipe his Noble Phantasm out of existence.

Then, the New God simply grabbed the composite god by the neck, strangling him. No matter how much Arjuna struggled, he couldn't break out of the New God's grip.

"Do you want to know why you will never eradicate evil, even after destroying and recreating the universe again and again?"

Arjuna couldn't answer, as the New God's grip grew ever tighter.

"Because I am evil itself. I am hatred. I am malice. I am fear. I am inevitable. I… AM DARKSEID."

Finally, Darkseid fired an Omega Beam straight into Arjuna's eyes. The deified hero then stopped moving, knowing that his fate was sealed.

"Heh… So you are evil itself huh. I guess… my dream was always impossible after all…"

Finally, the greatest Indian hero faded away, gone from existence. Darkseid merely shook his head, and then turned to face someone else.

"You. Your name was… Karna right? You're NEXT."

not accurate, Arjuna didn't scream "KARRRNAAAAAAAA" enough

That was pretty damn good. A+ from me.

Hey thanks! Glad you liked it.

Also I just realized: Son of Krypton, Son of Surya. Both have sun powers. Both are generous and selfless heroes. Both fire lasers from their eyes. Both are considered OP in-universe. And both lived on a farm when growing up.

Darkseid's gonna hate Karna cuz of how similar he is to Supes.

Paul Frank said:
We have no clue what half his authorities do and iirc Hindu God authority isn't actually that strong in comparison to other ones
we should have waited for his mats to come out
I don't think we have any basis for that. Sun Gods should still be on par with other Sun Gods, and so on and so forth.

Sun god might possibly be on par with say Quetz but definitely not Amaterasu

But I'm pretty sure I remember something about the hindu god authorizes being generally weaker

Amaterasu has other context going on other than just being a sun God, such as being a possible beast candidate. She is not a conventional sun God.

Paul Frank said:
But I'm pretty sure I remember something about the hindu god authorizes being generally weaker
I have not seen any evidence of this, but one could theoretically speculate this with the weaker gods. The higher end gods of the pantheon such as those of Death (which is mind you, is shown to trump most other authority short of just supreme beings), Sun, Moon, Earth, etc. Hell, the interactions between BB and Karna's armor proves that those at the top of the hindu hierarchy are still superior to earth and moon authority at the very least, and are likely still comparable to sun gods short of Amaterasu, obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back