• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid vs Apocalypse

I don't know who has the advantage in AP but I'm going to go with Darkseid for now.

Both have similar abilities, Apocalypse even has better Regenerationn but Darkseid has Void Manipulation, Durability Negation, BFR, and Soul Removal.

Sorry yall I got apocolypse you gotta remember he is the first mutant and I dont know the AP advantage I just know hes above baseline also he has Pshycic abilities he can use his size manipulation far better than side and also damaged Hulk who if wasnt for PIS or Outlires would be considered 3-A at least who can lift stellar level and although he couldnt get stronger than he already was he was most likely still high 4-B and to add on to that Hulk is comparable to Doomsday who deafeated Darksied in combat you cant show me anything saying Hulk beat Apocolypse sorry tossing in for marvel...

Darkseid

Apocalypse can give Darkseid a run for his money but i have no doubt Darkseid, the dark god of Apokolips will overpower Apocalypse in the end.

+Darkseids standard enemies are heavy hitters like Superman. Now the standard enemies of Apocalypse are the X-Men. As far as is know them there are not many that can punch as hard as Superman in the X-Men or match his raw strength.

+Darkseid has an equal to every power Apocalypse can come up with and has even a bunch more.

+Darkseid is older than Apocalypse and has possibly more experience specially in specific otherworldly fields. I mean he can tap outside space and time and stuff. Don't see Apocalypse do shit like that much.

+Darkseids Omega Power, could break Apocalypses barriers and absorption or at least significantly weaken them. Since Apocalypse is unable to absorb the phoenix force which is also based on almost infinite power.

+Darkseid is something like a god while Apocalypse is human at core. True most of their powers may be equal but who do you think handles that kind of power better in the end?

Sure that is not all even but i think it is enough to make the point clear. Apocalypse will keep up against Darkseid for a while but he has a hard time hurting Darkseid and a even harder time destroying him. While Darkseid has a lot of powers and abilities which gave me serious concern that Apocalypse is able to survive them.

^ hey @Raffney what about this though

+ Although Darksied can basacally solo the justice league Apocoalypsle can also solo the x-men

+ your point about not many like superman is true no debate there however I wonder what if you count beings like sentry Apocalypse can hold his own with superman I think even YOU have to admit that much

+Darksieds Omega Beams are OP without plot if he hits superman with enough of them even he will get killed however the OB has nothing even relating to the power Phoenix Force, PF straight up turns you into dust while with OB you can still be at least a skeloton as proven when he "killed" Batman in the "Blackest Night" GL storyline... (my point is Apocolypse has ressurection and if he is a skeloton and not "dust" he can still get up)

+ Im pretty sure if apocolypse can get a overwhelm on darkseid honestly

However given your reasons and one I have to add his only weakness is a substance called "Radiumm" I am changing my vote to Darksied FRA

I would not dare to underestimate Apocalypse. He is called Apocalypse for a reason!

What you said about Phoenix and Omega beams is true but the omega beams are only a fracture of the omega effect.

The omega effect as far as i read it is most likely fueled by the source meaning it could very well be infinite. If that is the case it maybe could really match the phoenix force.

Yeah i know, it's pretty hardcore even compared to other godlike forces. But dc's "source" is something like the equivalent to marvels phoenix beeing the source of all creation (not only life like the phoenix btw). If the omega effect is directly fueled by it i wouldn't be so sure that phoenix would stomp it.

Hmm in the dc database it is listed as omnipotent.

Also it's kinda hard to prove for something without will or conscience to be omnipotent. In fact omnipotence has so many logic flaws and we know that DC does not posses something like "The One Above All". A beeing that is above everything. So any of this abstract super things like the presence or the source could and could not be omnipotent. Without any definite statement from DC itself we can't say for sure.

But we can say for sure that the phoenix is not Omnipotent because of the simple fact that "the one above all" exists!

^ It cant be listed as omnipotent cuz "the writer" exist! we are getting although kinda off topic I was just saying OB dont compare to phonex and phonex force and OE are =

Back