• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider vs Nightmare (Soul Calibur) - A wizard fights a literal sword

Might as well try

Speed is equalised. Nightmare is High 6-A, DS is High 6-A (Prime). SBA otherwise

My verse is a swear word: 0

I'm the new High 6-A in town: 0

Incon: 0

Can't seem to find a calc for DS atm, but Low Godly likely makes AP moot I'd assume. That said Nightmare likely has ways to incap I guess

If you can't find a Calc than I'll assume he's Baseline at the moment and say Nightmare One-Shots and obliterates his soul with his Soul Wave. If he survives that, then he has to handle the corrupting effects of just being near Soul Edge and it's Energy.

Soul is apparently in another dimension or smth like that, I know Nightmare can cut through dimensions but idk the range between the two there

Same as his soul its in another dimension on its own, that said corrupting the body could possibly work I'd assume. Low Godly seems to only cover being killed it'd say nothing I guess about making the body into a host for Soul Edge like what happened to Raph (Graf Dumas)

If he does somehow manage to beat Nightmare, once again he either gets Mindhaxxed into picking up the Sword or BFRed to Astral Chaos to fight Inferno.

Wow, errrrr okay? Guess I'll stop then and unfollow this or smth, I mean I'd assume Low Godly just took AP off the table to begin with.

Not with a Character like Nightmare where every single one of his attacks does Soul Damage and corrupts the shit out of people.

Sigh

Aight, I give up. I'm done right now with match ideas. I've worked irl all day today and I'm tired

Most unfair? High 6-A Dovah exists tho, watch this sucks compared to I do everything.

Well then guess this is a stomp unless anyone can say anything for DS

OK, aside from Dohavkiin he's the most Unfair High 6-A. We're talking about a guy that's literally Half of 5-C and is Haxxed as hell that BFRs you to a Haxxed as Hell Universe were you have to not only deal with all those Passives but also fight another version of himself that is a little bit more Liberal with his usage of Hax.

Aight I get it I'm not doing any more Nightmare matches, I'll try with Seigfried next time if I ever muster the guts to try again >_>

tfw Winston takes me 100% seriously as if I am acting like these matches are terrible. I just question where the hell these fight ideas come from.

Apparently DS's page is outdated and kinda oof in general. Though i'm not sure if anyone plans to fix him

Ah okay, I'm not sure about how far that other dimensions with DS's soul and mind are that's the thing

Back