• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Holy sh*t Pokémon has a Dark Matter? And its 4-A... ?

Speed equalized if necessary.

Dark Matter (Pokémon): 4 (DMUA, AguilaR101, NeoZex6399, BruceTheBatman)

Dark Matter (Kirby): 4 (AguilaR101, Royalty1702, Noahkaismith, Kirby71)

Inconclusive: 0

DarkMattervs
Your tier justification... Hurts...

Screenshot 20171129-044127
I assume no Pokémon fan knows who you are...

Dark matter throws his spear, but then Dark Matter nullifys it and uses the Allmighy, but it gets tricked by Harem Jutsu and erased by Enuma Elish.

Okay, now for the serious response.

The Pokemon Dark Matter seems to have the better hax, Like BFR, Petrification and a few more. I'll go with him.

Yeah. Point still stabds though. But ya honestly should wait . The profile isn't finished yet . I Just made it like an hour or two ago .

I think Kirby's dark matter wins,speed blitzes and Pokémon dark matter petrification is not that good also dark matter will dodge,in case gets hit,dark matter will be sent to voidlands and escape,also Kirby dark matter one shots,remember Pokémon dark matter is immobile and has attacks MFTL+ but this MFTL+ is crossing half a galaxy aproximately and un seconds,dark matter has better speed feats.

How fast its pkmn dark matter exactly?

Also kirby dark matter's speed is being based on the 8 galaxies feat no?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Also .
>Pokémon dark matter petrification is not that good.

Better than anythibg in kirby .
But.Cant kirby dark matter's soul return after that petrification? He can escape from voidlands.

Dark Matter (Pokémon) has empathic manip, and could possibly tame Dark Matter (Kirby). He could also possibly petrify it. If needed, he can BFR Dark Matter (Pokémon), and can inflict it with status conditions. He can absorb Dark Matter's (Kirby) life force and energy, tiring it out. I don't think it's Mid-Godly regen isn't combat applicable, but if it is, Dark Matter (Pokémon) can simply regen from any of Dark Matter's (Kirby) attacks.. Isn't type 8 immortality restricted if the opponent can't bypass it? If it's not, Dark Matter (Pokémon) can survive any of Dark Matter's (Kirby) attacks. Dark Matter (Pokémon) is an abstract being, so that could help. It's also non-corporeal. On the other hand, Dark Matter (Kirby) can clone itself and can phase through Dark Matter's (Pokémon) attacks. It has better regen, and can change it's size. It can fly, and has spatial manip. It's an expert swordsman, and can fire energy blasts. It also has electricty, fire, earth, ice, and light manip, and can shapeshift. It has a large AP advantage, and a MASSIVE durability advantage. It has more stamina, and is more intelligent. All in all, I think Dark Matter (Kirby) wins.

Mid godly is not applicable .

Also dark matter energy blasts and shapeshifting also plys darkness manipulation . But honestly, petrifucation one shots . Can even petrify arceus .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Mid godly is not applicable .

Also dark matter energy blasts and shapeshifting also plys darkness manipulation . But honestly, petrifucation one shots . Can even petrify arceus .
When did it do that?

Hax outliers don't work this way. It would be an outlier if DM consistently had troubles petryfing people who are <<<<<< Arceus

DM could have gone for the simple approach and throw him a meteor.

Back