• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Gathering General Discussion Thread

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
tXgSego.jpg

With the anime crossing the second half of its seasons, I thought it would be time to get discussions about the verse starting. Beware spoilers if you are a Anime-only watcher

I guess I will just ramble on in this thread and hope that having it up as often as possible might get people interested in it.

Right of the bat, I think gathering scans for Yayois graduate levels ghosts is the most important thing right now, seeing as they are going to be the mainbulk of her hax.

The Hellpriest; Sutra Chanting, every being that perceives the chanting dies and their soul is send to hell.
Weakness: Affects everything indescriminatly, Yayoi can only use him while her ears are sealed.

The Ghost Oiran; Can produce danmaku level amounts of butterflies, who drain the soul of everything they touch. Her second curse can inflict various diseases upon the soul. Her third curse grants the butterflies the effect of burning the souls of everything they touch. The flames cannot be put out, until the victim is burned down.
Weakness: Has a tendency to turn on Yayoi, also affects everything indescriminatly.

The undying Sergeant; Is immortal even by ghost standards, his curse is a AoE debuff that afflicts varying effects of famish on everything affected. At its strongest, just touching the curse for a instant can turn a fit human bedridden for a week. Also skilled warrior.
Weakness: Also affects everything indescriminatly.

Last edited:
Back