• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Yeah uh, Tmag1412 did these edits and, while they improved the pages by a few voidwhales, they definitely weren't authorized, so... here you go?

I did change some things, like Agatha scaling in any way to Chapter 4 Doug Houser, or Lucky having Martial arts for beating a guy he could literally one-shot if he wanted to...

Also type 8 immortality for Malak who doesn't even have statements, basically, big improvements, some things I changed, but 99.9% of the effort goes to Tmag, whatever their forum name is.

More likely he just Teleported them in. Wouldn't be acclible in combat anyway even if it was solid, since Agatha is the real thing at the very least and let's just say, not everyone is a Malak Clone Transmutated.

Heat Manipulation is unfounded, Fire Manipulation is already on the rework.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for making changes without permission beforehand. At first, I thought I could edit the profiles as long as it was nothing too crazy or without explanation. I also made a few mistakes in my edits, so thank you for helping me with that. And I thought that the reworks made by @DaReaperMan were already accepted and just added them without thinking much. Do you guys have any other inputs on them? Again, thank you so much for helping. This is my first time on the forum so I didn't really know how things work.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for making changes without permission beforehand. At first, I thought I could edit the profiles as long as it was nothing too crazy or without explanation. I also made a few mistakes in my edits, so thank you for helping me with that. And I thought that the reworks made by @DaReaperMan were already accepted and just added them without thinking much. Do you guys have any other inputs on them? Again, thank you so much for helping. This is my first time on the forum so I didn't really know how things work.
I... didn't make them though?

Like I said a user apparently called Tmag did, I mightve made the profiles themselves besides Agatha, but otherwise it was they're doing besides some removals I did

I... didn't make them though?

Like I said a user apparently called Tmag did, I mightve made the profiles themselves besides Agatha, but otherwise it was they're doing besides some removals I did
My old username was Tmag1412. And yes, I did make those edits but without permission so I apologies for that too.

Hey, so I was looking around yesterday and I came across this page. In one of the QnA streams, the creator of DD confirmed that the Ring pieces are sources of power that sustain each Nightmare and that without a Ring piece, the Nightmare collapses. As we know, the Nightmares (and Bierce's Ballroom, which is also likely created from the Ring piece that she carries) are pocket realities that exist within the Dark Dimension. Could this possibly be used to determine the AP of the Ring pieces? Deadly Decadence does have a sky with a moon though no stars, unfortunately.

Hey, so I was looking around yesterday and I came across this page. In one of the QnA streams, the creator of DD confirmed that the Ring pieces are sources of power that sustain each Nightmare and that without a Ring piece, the Nightmare collapses. As we know, the Nightmares (and Bierce's Ballroom, which is also likely created from the Ring piece that she carries) are pocket realities that exist within the Dark Dimension. Could this possibly be used to determine the AP of the Ring pieces? Deadly Decadence does have a sky with a moon though no stars, unfortunately.
Possibly.

Back