• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darius Quincey Vs Slade

"(Mid-Low; Was able to recover from being impaled by magical spears after a few minutes had passed)"

That's Low Mid though

Anyways, ugh...

Right, so... Slade is able to tank charged 3.38 Kiloton attacks without a scratch and Darius can do a 4.something Kiloton attack when putting all effort into it

.... Fork I may have made a bad idea

Anyways, Slade has a load of options to work with here. He can easily chain him up considering Class 100 vs Class T, and he can summon demons to help him out. Magicnull is maybe an option too.

Oh. Let me fix the regen thing. Anyways, how powerful are the demons in comparison to Darius? I feel like he'd have a good chance of being able to take them down if they aren't too far beyond him, especially given his various holy-based spells and his plasteel blade which would be able to bypass their durability, assuming they wouldn't have a specific reason as to why that wouldn't work. Of course, the ability to chain him up and the potential option for magic nullification does speak a good volume for Slade's favor.

Actually, can you explain the chaining up thing as well? I get he can lift more and break free from that level of restriction but I don't see how that really does anything for him in regards to the fight.

I think the demons are just 3.38 Kilotons or so

If Darius can't move because he's completely wrapped up, that'll count as Incap and thereby a wincondition

If so, would Flash Step be an effective way to handle that issue? Assuming he can move his hands—in which case I would assume he wouldn't need to perform too many hand movements, as he'd just need to get far enough to where he was no longer incapacitated

Unless he has a spell to blast them yeah kinda

Then again even if he could blast him, the AP is 4.something Kilotons at full power vs Can flick 3.38 Kiloton characters to incapacitate them

True. There's also the fact that top-tier and god-tier spells, the ones within the Low 7-C magnitude, do require a few minutes of charge. Do you think any of his spells, such as his illusion magic or his paralysis spell, would be able to buy him that time though? Assuming he can incapacitate Slade before Slade incapacitates him that is.

Although then again... Darius probably wouldn't incapacitate right away if we're speaking in character. Since he prefers a fair fight and he also likes to give his opponents a chance. So yeah, that alone may actually give Slade an easy win if Slade can just chain him up right away.

Yeah, I feel like Slade takes this for the reasons already stated. Darius would need several minutes to charge up his god-tier spells, which are the only spells he has that can actually damage Slade. The demons are no issue due to durability negation, but Slade certainly is. Darius wouldn't use his hax to his advantage immediately either, and the hesitation there buys Slade plenty enough time... So yeah, I'd say Darius would probably lose here. Should we wait for anyone else to give input or should we call this one a loss for Darius?

Requires at least 3 votes

That said Slade for reasons above

Back