• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daredevil with a sword fights samurai Ultraman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let's see. For this I assume we are using current timeline Kenshi

Kenshi likely has better AP advantage due to being City Block Level+, speed is equal so don't need to discuss that. Durability is Kenshi's edge again with City Block Level+. Skill is a bit tricky, both faced a wide array of different foes and are likely the same age. But Mortal Kombat tends to have more diverse foes than Tekken in my mind.

So hax abilites, this gets tricky too. Yoshimitsu has some decent stuff like soul manipulation. But considering Sento and its properties I don't think it would be wise for Yoshi to try that. Chi Manipulation can perhaps help Yoshimitsu close the AP gap. Kenshi can summon his demon to harass Yoshimitsu and keep up the pressure....

Can someone find out if Kenshi could TK Yoshimitsu? I am not sure about that, but currently am going to vote Kenshi due to versatility and perhaps more experience.

Yeah, Kenshi employs it often but thinking back on my old Kenobi vs Qrow thread they said Kenobi could not ragdoll Qrow with the force. Telekinesis is a big part of Kenshi's kit so if he can use it on the enemy then it will help a lot in this fight.

Kenobi couldn't do it to Qrow because he has this thing called Aura which protects him from the Force which is what Weekly thinks. Qrow's semblance also helps against the Force, his semblance causes bad luck to anyone except him. Kenshi should be able to TK Yoshimitsu here because he doesn't have any resistance or protection to that, and Kenshi has better lifting strength here.

Alright just want to make sure, its in Kenshi's mo to apply his TK quite often against foes. Yoshimitsu is very acrobatic so he could probably roll with the punches if you take my meaning but he doesn't seem to have an answer to stop it outright.

Kenshi mid-diffs at worst.

Yoshi has nothing that stops Kenshi from just TKing him to death, whereas Kenshi has already dealt with people who can do just about everything Yoshi can and then some, and should thereby have no trouble getting around what few advantages the latter has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back