• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante's upgrade

Guess we have to upgrade Riordanverse Gods to High 4-C due to their divine forms striking the eyes with the brightness of a supernova.

It's just a hyperbole, and yes, it'd be an outlier.

It isn't stated to have enough power to destroy planets and stars...

It sounds completely hyperbolic. There are other attacks in games titled "Supernova" and they don't upgrade the verse to high levels. Unless that attack actually does destroy a planet we can't rate it as such.

I just wanted your opinions guys.

I think your right guys. This looks like a complete hyperbole if it didn't destroy supernovas.

Sorry for disturbance, everyone.

@Muhammedmco

You didn't cause a disturbance.

You simply asked for are opinion, it's not like you where demanding an upgrade.

I want the return of High 4-C Mew for Genesis Supernova ;_;

Yeah, it's a common misunderstanding. You're not at fault.

I think i will turn this into a Fun and Games Board...

EDIT: I was actually thinking of this as an upgrade before you guys said this hyperbole.

The real cal howard said:
I want the return of High 4-C Mew for Genesis Supernova ;_;

Yeah, it's a common misunderstanding. You're not at fault.
Cal finally found his Pokemon upgrades :p

Name labels, aren't they grand!. "Big Bag Attack!" 3-A Android Saga 😎 OvO.

Anyway should we close this then.

Someone did mention that we could put the god tier at possibly 4a

We don't know if mundus did create the pocket dimensions but if he did it wouldn't be a outlier

Sid with Abigail's power is the one with the high 6a feat he would be weaker to the real Abigail as he isn't using his own power and has rejected his humanity

Real Abigail is stated to have once had the potential to rival mundus not have actually be on par with him so mundus should be far above Sid with Abigail's power it's also the reason why Dante,mundus,sparda and argosax are at least high 6a on their pages

I'm not sure we should because we don't know if he did create it or it was just teleportation

Well, Moon level does seem like a maybe; but not for this reason. 4-A to 3-A has always been and always will be severly wanked. The stars are like some kind of genjutsu and not actual stars. Anyway, off topic. Anyway, absolutely nothing suggests that Volcano to be a star going supernova; people sometimes use the word supernova as a metaphor for nukes or volcano eruptions; which neither one of this imply anything beyond Island level let alone Large Star level.

Anyway, I still don't think we'll be upgrading DMC to anything beyond Multi-Continent level any time soon. But Matt would probably be the best guy to ask about this.

I heavily disagree with anything above High 6-A for DMC currently. At the very most of the mosts, 5-C for Sparda striking the Earth with a spear and thrusting it all the way into the core without causing any damage to the planet.

Nothing beyond this.

If the next Devil May Cry games provides some legit feats moon or planet level and not hyperbole statements then it's good by me.

Back