• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
To be quite honest, this was something I was hoping would be a thing. Even though it's not the exact type of Dante that I wanna use, it's as close to it as it can get. Speed is equalized and it takes place in Gerudo Valley.

Link (Soul Calibur):

Dante (DMC Reboot): 1

Inconclusive:

LINKY
Dantes

yyyyep, but Link has the advantage of not looking like a crack addict. OvO

Devil Trigger GG

But in all honestly, Link doesn't resist its effects, so Dante would likely win once he activates the Devil Trigger.

What does Link do?

He can use his sword beam and reflect damage with the mirror shield iirc.

Link's DN is simply him being able to always deal about 20% of chip damage to his opponents despite them blocking.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Link's DN is simply him being able to always deal about 20% of chip damage to his opponents despite them blocking.
Oh, I see. Then I'm even more certain about El Donte winning here.

Theglassman12 said:
yyyyep, but Link has the advantage of not looking like a crack addict. OvO
If you think that looks like a crack addict, you should've seen him in the reveal trailer.

@MrKing I did see the reveal trailer. Any form of Donte still makes him look like a crack addict.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
RebubleUselet said:
@King
You should've seen Dante in Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
I mean...but doesn't everyone look horrible in that game? ovo
Anyone that has the balls to show their face on camera and isn't cartoonish looking. OvO

That was a fast profile change

Also, it seems he's around 7B+ by backscaling from a 98 megaton feat correct me if I'm wrong

You'd be surprised how fast it is to upload a pic. OvO

Also darn, another match bites the dust I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back