• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Joker (True Endgame Key with Satanael and Omnipotent Orb) vs Dante (DMCV Key with access to every Devil Arm he's ever used):
All stats and hax are equalized.
Joker's Fatehax, Type 5 Acausality, and Transduality are restricted.
Both are in-character but willing to kill.
Battle takes place in Dayton, Ohio. The starting distance is one kilometer.

Soooo what's stopping Dante from using his regen negation against Ren? (Also passive hax like fear and stuff).
Off-topic but does anyone have ALL the scans available for DMC: PoC? Since i was doing a revision about it on another wiki and since there seemed to be a lot of people who knew a lot about the verse here i wanted to ask because it's basically what i need (I have all other scans incluiding the manga, novels, games, etc but i can't seem to find PoC ones)

Last edited:
Also, i'm p sure Dante's fear hax is above baseline since he can induce fear into demons which resist each other's presence (which in fact, also induce fear but whatever, you get the point)

Soooo what's stopping Dante from using his regen negation against Ren? (Also passive hax like fear and stuff).
Off-topic but does anyone have ALL the scans available for DMC: PoC? Since i was doing a revision about it on another wiki and since there seemed to be a lot of people who knew a lot about the verse here i wanted to ask because it's basically what i need (I have all other scans incluiding the manga, novels, games, etc but i can't seem to find PoC ones)
Check the verse page, physiology and Dante's page, all the scans we used till now are there, obviously we have a ton more but those will be used whenever we stop being lazy and make threads

Check the verse page, physiology and Dante's page, all the scans we used till now are there, obviously we have a ton more but those will be used whenever we stop being lazy and make threads
The thing is that i already read all of it (I'm a fan of DMC myself and i've even done a profile about Dante on another wiki and the result was very similar to this) and i was refering if i could see ALL of them since the wiki is different on some aspects and it would be in-handy if one of the scans had something useful (Yes i'm refering to the ton of ones you do have)

Back