• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Dantes
So hey, I just realized that these two have the same Tier and Speed.

So Devil May Cry 3 Dante vs DMC Dante. Both at High 7-C for convenience.

In-Character.

They are fighting in that city from Bayonetta.

I love how it's not against the rules to have profiles on characters from horrible franchises. Teen Titans Go, CDI Zelda, Dragon Ball Evolution, and now a crappy DMC reboot.

Dante (Reboot),he is stronger,faster a╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âb╠Âi╠Âg╠Âg╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âc╠Âk╠Â.

The feat on "Donte's" page says he scales to Vergil, the calc in question putting vergil at Mach 10,000....whether I agree with this or not, if this is the case Donte should blitz effortlessly.

Both use swords so can probably cleave the other, both can probably be pierced by bullets also. I know Dante in DMC 3 takes a few to the chest, cant recall Donte's durability feats but their probably scaled.

If speed not equalized well donte blitzes sight but Dante can react however they both have time manipulation though Donte is more to a last resort cause its via DT idk Donte can outpace but he's more cocky than Dante and it seems Dante has more versatility...I think the original will win this barely

Quicksilver also uses the DT gauge if I recall, so for Dante at least its between using up his energy for QS or DT, and we see him go DT quite often, while QS we do not see beyond the first cutscene of him acquiring it.

Ill point out what i said in the other thread, its not clear if he ever picks up or ever uses the Chronoheart fragment of the amulet. So Quicksilver is the only "factually known" power he has used that manipulates time.

Also, I do not think either of them (Chronoheart/QS) stop time, only slow/manipulate it. Donte may speed through it and still be faster than Dante even while slowed.

Yes that is true, in fact the actual in game description for Quicksilver says;

"Send out a imensional time-rift wave that slows down your enemies while giving you ultra-high speed"

"A time controlling style in which the player can move at lightning quick speeds"

Bear in mind its speed via time control, not physical acceleration strictly.

Back