• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cyrus unleashes nerf creation trio and stuff happens

does this version of palkia have it's spartial manip+reality warping?

Which key is this? Both Dante and Cyrus have keys in 7-A and Low 2-C.

RebubleUselet said:
Dante could fairly easily one-shot before Cyrus throws a Pokeball...
So, going off of previous posts, basically both of them have super easy in-character win-con's and the match comes down to whoever goes for it first? That seems mismatchy to me...

RebubleUselet said:
Dante could fairly easily one-shot before Cyrus throws a Pokeball...
Cyrus is Low 2-C only with Dialga/Palkia, so I think it's assumed he already has them out, just like Stands in JoJo.

Can he kill cyrus before the pokeball hits the ground

But speed's somewhere between rel and infinite so 4km is small

Cyrus is Low 2-C only with Dialga/Palkia, so I think it's assumed he already has them out, just like Stands in JoJo.

I don't recall us ever assuming that stands were already out, just that stands basically come out with a thought so it never mattered.

That's like assuming that Low 2-C Goku starts at, dunno, 3-A and then he can boost in the fight. If Cyrus is only Low 2-C with Dialga and Palkia out, then we assume he already has them out in a fight where both characters are Low 2-C.

Goku's Low 2C is an entirely seperate form while Dialga, Palkia and Stands are separate entities.

That doesn't really change my point though. If you're having two characters fight at a certain tier, you assume they start in whatever condition makes them that tier, not that they reach it in the middle of the fight.

I mean just cause someone might start with a Low 2-C gun doesn't mean they start all aimed and stuff. He has the Low 2-C weapon on him, doesn't mean he already strted it up.

Summoners still gotta summon.

I never said he wasn't going to start with it

Just that he doesn't have it out immediately

There is no particular reason to assume the CT retain the same potency of their 2-B keys in terms of hax (could be wrong here so..), though. If their entire powerset is nerfed to one single timeline as opposed to a whoe multiverse, logic goes that the same applies to the range of their hax.

Back