• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante is Massive-FTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can prove it in the Devil May Cry 1 scene, Dante X Mundus, Dante literally going through a ton of stars, you could see that was many, Dante flew so fast up that went to a place that not even the starlight overlooked be seen (in vacuum), although it was straight, he just had the aura of DT Sparda, it's like a guy had with the power of the sun and uses the sun's surface for such a feat, after this done speed, Dante completely transformed in the DT of his father, Dante in the novel defeated Mundus in base form (Mundus ran the same distance from Dante with DT's aura of Sparda), it was said in the novel that was only changed that Dante had been caught with small era, ie, Mundus had all the features and blah blah blah ... what I mean is that Dante even in base form, is Massive-FTL.

Are we sure that wasn't just some odd perspective or warping or something? I remember the second part of the battle taking place on a volcano and not in space.

It's an illusion, Dante was clearly still standing on real floor, even jumping off of it in the middle of the cutscene. I'm sorry I really can't understand most of what you wrote after that.

on the video, is the fight against the world, and about being illusion is not Dante just stood on the platform, because Mundus created the dimension on the island (so much she was affected in battle, collapsing at the end. about not understand anything I said, I am Brazilian, and translate google translator (translates bad, then you know)

ah, but a proof that it is not just an illusion, when Dante is hit by lasers Mundus Mundus is a ton of meteors, take it all in Dante, Dante fell so low that he fell into a planet, since it was not more in a vacuum, looked like a planet made for battle.

Phantasys said:
It's an illusion, Dante was clearly still standing on real floor, even jumping off of it in the middle of the cutscene. I'm sorry I really can't understand most of what you wrote after that.
thats a dimesion mundus created they really flew around it but came back after it was destroyed due to mundus's defeat

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Phantasys said:
thats a dimesion mundus created they really flew around it but came back after it was destroyed due to mundus's defeat
No, they flew around an area with clouds and lightning for the actual battle...another proof that Dante isn't FTL as a lighning bolt would never have the chance to hit him if he were.

Majin-Form said:
ah, but a proof that it is not just an illusion, when Dante is hit by lasers Mundus Mundus is a ton of meteors, take it all in Dante, Dante fell so low that he fell into a planet, since it was not more in a vacuum, looked like a planet made for battle.
Okay, I never said the attacks were illusions. Just the image of stars as they very clearly did not fight in space due to the clouds during the actual battle and if Dante were FTL then the lightning bolts from the clouds would never be able to tag him if he were FTL. Dante was standing on what appears to be nothing in the cutscene, proof that Mundus was just showing off with an illusion of cosmos, and when they actually started fighting Mundus could no longer hold that illusion.

When they actually fought in the second phase of the battle, they fell into a volcanic area. We don't have any difinitive proof where that area was but one lava pit is not enough proof for anything except maybe a small amount of environmental control or teleportation.

I think that Phantasys seems to make sense.

that's where you make a mistake, you find it all an illusion is a mistake (pure guesses too), Mundus has created a reverse reality of ours, remember the mirror that we enter Devil May Cry1 near the final stage? As it is, you could see that the sun is reversed, things are reversed, you know, that's a very crazy dimension that Mundus made, but there are people who think it is the portal to the other world), another proof that it is not an illusion is the business of the planet it (but it seems that you ignored and preferred by opine nothing guesses), and of course it is a planet.

you said that Dante was massive-ftl he shirk that? You forgot to two things, it is a demonic energy beam, you do not know the speed, the other, you could clearly see that Dante was tired, another was 3, he was short, he was just attacking it Mundus no idea that would make an attack like that.

sorry for the English, I translate it in google translator because I am Brazilian.

NOTE: If you have something to prove that it is an illusion, speak (in this case, I think it would prove that the Mundus is not only able to make stars, not the Dante be Massive-FTL), although I find I proved that Dante is Massive-FTL

I said, Dante was only with the aura, then he turned completely, I gave an example too (as you would compare the sun's surface with the sun completely, you know?)

I hope everyone understands that Dante is Massive-FTL, perhaps even fight for made have been him with the aura of his father (hopefully not have to explain again the difference between the aura and the complete transformation), Dante in base form is Massive-FTL is in textão up there, I hope to add it in Dante's profile.

Dante is MFTL in base form in flight and combat as he was simultaneously flying and dodging Mundus' attack.

Adding time stops and his father's sword, he is OP as hell.

You will have to show some proof I am afraid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jvwzkwmFn0 this link shows that mundus created the dimension that housed lots of stars and they traveled past those stars in seconds (the reacting idkr because the lightning came from like 1 star to another in seconds as mundus shot it like that) Dante did beat Mundus in said dimension and survived its collapse in base

Hmm. That video is almost 30 minutes long. At what moment should I start watching?

Hmm. I cannot warch the entire movie. At about 4 minutes they are flying past a thunderstorm in the atmosphere, but I don't see them flying past any stars. Can you take some screen captures?

I am sorry, but all that I saw them do was fight in the atmosphere past a lightning storm. This is nowhere near conclusive enough to give Dante MFTL flight speed.

Antvasima said:
I am sorry, but all that I saw them do was fight in the atmosphere past a lightning storm. This is nowhere near conclusive enough to give Dante MFTL flight speed.

As I said...if Dante really is MFTL then he wouldn't get hit by lightning bolts.

but still there were still those stars right there so if they are stars then mundus actually shot lightning from another star (its crazy but since that is his dimension appearently those lightnings are like MFTL+ if he shot but i am confused in a way that mundus and dante fought higer than space as they flew way higher than the stars

Again, sorry, but there are too many doscussions going on right noe, and this one has no basis. I am closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back