• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dante (dmc ) vs doomguy/the doomslayer (doom)

maxresdefault.jpg

average wacky wohoo depressed pizza man : 0

vs
a0220f37a26507ffd261527d219c82dd.jpg

average bunny enthusiast : 0

They become good friends (incon) : 0

Last edited:
They bond over killing demons, become best friends and eat pizza while slaying... Until doom realizes Dante is a Demon and they fight only for Dante to kill his new friend in self defence

They bond over killing demons, become best friends and eat pizza while slaying... Until doom realizes Dante is a Demon and they fight only for Dante to kill his new friend in self defence
Doomguy is not a dumb brute, he will not kill Dante for being a demon if he sees Dante helping him out and being more of a human then a demon

Doomguy is not a dumb brute, he will not kill Dante for being a demon if he sees Dante helping him out and being more of a human then a demon
I guess this can be like Doomguy's friendship with "the Wretch" Demon who give him the Praetor Suit

The demons in doom are literally mindless beasts that want chaos. Dante is way too far from that category to be in Slayers radar
Yes, i know, i talk about this guy

Yes, i know, i talk about this guy
Yep Ik

Back