• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Yhwach

Both 5-B forms, Dante has all of his weapons and powers, Soul King Yhwach has Almighty only.

Dante has been contacted by an unknown source to hunt for the Demon known as Yhwach. Before he puts the phone down he notice a shadow portal opening behind him. Inside the Devil May Cry his pray has arrived. Going by the intruders voice it seems that he put the hit on himself. Begin!

Not sure if Dante can do anything to Yhwach.

Seems to me that Yhwach breaks Yamato and proceeds to do whatever he likes to Dante. I don't think slowing down time would help him.

Well he also has sealing and can stop time completely but I don't much on almighty other than he can attack the future and all that so yeah not sure

i mean would sealing work? i suspect no but i just wanna know if it can plus would slowing or stopping time help even?

Yhwach can rewrite the future in case if he died so dante need to shut down his power otherwise he just rewrite the future where dante doesn't seal him.

Can I request you guys to comment on Lucifer vs Yhwach? Since you're the debators I wanna see in action?

But yeah still unchanged. What kind of time manipulation does Dante has aside from slowing and stopping anyway.

that's all he can slow and stop time to a halt and can use that charge time to jackpot and seal him but he probably will go for Yamato first though can spatial manipulation work?

Yhwach can rewrite his death so yeah? and yhwach will know all that dante will do so unless dante can kill or shut down his power immediately then yhwach just going for the kill, while dante doesnt know about yhwach power and maybe still think mainstream ability will work on him.

So sealing won't work on him? I don't know much on the almighty so yeah..

How his sealing work? as long as it also seal his power then it should work.

btw Yhwach probably can do this to yamato:

Screen-12.17.03-10.01.2017-
Bankai? nope.

Aparajita said:
If Dante can use timestop, there's no reason Yamato won't just instantly wreck Yhwach.
Yhwach's Almighty allows himt o nullify the timestop, having seen it beforehand with his future sight ability (part of Almighty). Yamato's dimension cutting will also be nullified as a result of Almighty.

Not Jim Sterling said:
By what? he can rewrite his death.
OP didn't post that Dante has to perm put Yhwach down.

Killing him once counts as a victory, like with characters like Deadpool who can't "stay dead"

good point Apara just one time could be enough and he has never shown to be able to nullify time stop

TISSG7Redgrave said:
good point Apara just one time could be enough and he has never shown to be able to nullify time stop
Especially since Almighty requires an activation (hince why if he's mind controlled etc it can be prevented), Time Stop should prevent Almighty.

Also, Yhwach doesn't instantly use Almighty iirc, in his fights he toyed with Ichigo instead of instantly Almighty-haxing himself to victory.

No reason to assume Yhwach isn't in character and won't just toy with Dante, who *always* goes for killing blows with Yamato.

Well it's a nerf because unlike deadpool who was protected by higher being yhwach is only being protect by his own power. also this still stand:

Not Jim Sterling said:
Yhwach can rewrite his death so yeah? and yhwach will know all that dante will do so unless dante can kill or shut down his power immediately then yhwach just going for the kill, while dante doesnt know about yhwach power and maybe still think mainstream ability will work on him.

Aparajita said:
Especially since Almighty requires an activation (hince why if he's mind controlled etc it can be prevented), Time Stop should prevent Almighty.

Also, Yhwach doesn't instantly use Almighty iirc, in his fights he toyed with Ichigo instead of instantly Almighty-haxing himself to victory.

No reason to assume Yhwach isn't in character and won't just toy with Dante, who *always* goes for killing blows with Yamato.
He instantly destroy ichigo the moment ichigo become dangerous to him.

Lord Ghetsis said:
Despite the fact he nullified greater reality hax from Ichibei and now nullifying time stop is "questionable".
I don't see how Ichibei, who is weaker than Yhwach, is stronger than Dante, who is Unversial at his peak.

@Jim, what's to stop Bangle from being used the moment the fight begins, stopping time before Almighty's "activation" ?

Emm is he do that all the time? because Yhwach will instantly use almighty to anyone who can be dangerous to him as he do that to Country level ichigo and dante is planet level.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Btw by character is dante will immediately time stop and seal his opponent?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Emm is he do that all the time? because Yhwach will instantly use almighty to anyone who can be dangerous to him as he immediately do that to Country level ichigo and dante is planet level.
Not Jim Sterling said:
Btw by character is dante will immediately time stop and seal his opponent?
Bangle is one of Dante's most commonly used items.

Of course he knows Ichigo is dangerous to him, he's heard of Ichigo because Ichigo is in his verse. Dante is not.

There's no reason to assume Yhwach will think Dante is a threat to him, Yhwach has never seen or heard of Dante before, as no previous knowledge has been given.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Btw yhwach can sense someone reiatsu and judge their power with verse equalized then yhwach should know dante power level.
I did not know that.

Is Yhwach sensing someone's "reiatsu" activated or does it just happen passively? I don't know enough about Bleach.

AppleLord said:
Both 5-B forms, Dante has all of his weapons and powers, Soul King Yhwach has Almighty only.
Dante has been contacted by an unknown source to hunt for the Demon known as Yhwach. Before he puts the phone down he notice a shadow portal opening behind him. Inside the Devil May Cry his pray has arrived. Going by the intruders voice it seems that he put the hit on himself. Begin!

So how this be concluded? death or true death?

Aparajita said:
I did not know that.

Is Yhwach sensing someone's "reiatsu" activated or does it just happen passively? I don't know enough about Bleach.
Its passive ability(even ichigo can see someone by reiatsu alone even if he blind)and it's the first thing he say to ichigo the moment they met in soul king palace

Not Jim Sterling said:
AppleLord said:
So how this be concluded? death or true death?
"Hunt for the Demon known as Yhwach", that doesn't even sound like the "Hit" it violent. It sounds more like Hide-And-Seek.

Without the OP stating, we have to use Standard Battle Assumptions.

"Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one month (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, permanently incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a month, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

Back