• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just checked Danny's profile, doesn't seem like he resists Absorption

So Mob kinda just stands there and all his ectoplasm starts being sucked in, unless he has something special up his sleeves to make this not a stomp

Danny and has gone through some changes since the last time they fought, Mob has as well. Give me some time and I'll explain season 3 Danny's in character tactics.

Well excuse me for not realizing this was done before lol.

@DMUA well Danny can always just "win" prior to being fully sucked up.

Danny's main ability is shooting energy beams, which would end very poorly for him

I'm wondering if he can do anything non absorbable, keeping in mind he also just can absorb objects

"Danny's main ability is shooting energy beams"

Tries my very hardest not to get triggered by this comment. OvO

On a serious what is Mobs level of resistance for Possession, Mind Mani, Soul Mani and Biological Mani?.

I think it's just basic level, he just kinda resists that stuff from Ghosts

He no sells Dimple's city level mind hax and he regenerated his soul from being ripped to shreds. Also it's kinda impossible to possess him, espers in MP100 fight with ghosts who try to possess people

Normal esper's can't get possessed by ghosts. Mob is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than other espers.

An esper who specializes in mind manipulation tried to manipulate Mob's mind and Mob instinctively (not consciously) he reversed the effect the guy who did it completely and utterly frying his brain. It's more like reversing the psychic power itself.

Mob regenerated having his soul be obliterated to pieces (honestly this would have given him Low Godly regen if the fight had taken place outside of a mind space).

Not seeing a resistance to biological Regenerationn but any sort of psychic or spiritual attack in nature has to break through Mob's psychic barrier which we've only seen his outward barriers break not his skin tight one.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Mob doesn't really resist biological hax, especially on a molecular level, so he still gets possessed.
No Mob resists ghost possession in its entirety.

SpookyShadow said:
In webcomic God Dimple hypnotised entire city IIRC?
Um do you mean one by one or all at once? I'm an anime only person and Dimple used the masks to do so.

No Mob resists ghost possession in its entirety.

No he doesnt unless that's how ghost possession works in Mob's verse and if it is then he needs resistance to Biological Manipulation.

@LordGriffin1000

Look at it this way:

A ghost has psychic energy which Mob both absorbs, resists, and manipulates. Ectoplasm which is what Danny is made off can easily be adjusted with verse equalization since ghosts/spirits are the nature of both shows.

Basically can Danny's intangibility bypass Mob's psychic energy that can harm intangibles to begin with? No probably not.

SpookyShadow said:
God Dimple wasn't in anime yet, I remember him controlling city in Divine Tree arc
Well I can't comment on that since I have no knowledge on it.

Nico-v11 said:
@LordGriffin1000

Look at it this way:

A ghost has psychic energy which Mob both absorbs, resists, and manipulates. Ectoplasm which is what Danny is made off can easily be adjusted with verse equalization since ghosts/spirits are the nature of both shows.

Basically can Danny's intangibility bypass Mob's psychic energy that can harm intangibles to begin with? No probably not.
So you knowingly made a fight that would put Danny at a major disadvantage because?!.

If you didn't my bad. This comment just makes it sound like you did.

Regardless, Unless Mob has shown resistance to the level of Possession Danny Phantom has he will get possessesd and accordind to comments above he has City level resistance which is enough to resist so this is a stomp.

A bunch of 8-As were able to withstand being near it while Shigeo was going through internal conflict, but because all their attacks were being sucked up they couldn't do much of anything

I said how '''fast''' is it. Like will it suck up Danny in an instant or will it take a some time to pull him in?.

It would take time to actually do anything like that, I think

In the meantime though I don't think Danny has anything against being TK ragdolled with Class G power

Then Yeah, this is a stomp because Danny will be getting ragdolled and anything he tried would get absorbed or resisted.

His only victory would have been the Ghostly Wail but he wouldn't have the time to do it because he would be getting thrown around and he doesn't start off with it unless he is up against a bunch of people or he knows right off the back that his opponent is far more powerful than him.

I'm trying to think of who I can switch Mob out with. I thought of Tatsumaki but Danny might stomp her.

Alright I switched Doctor Strange out with Wiz. Now this was just a quick change so if it's a stomp it's because I didn't really look into it.....

If it is I give up.

Anyways, Danny's resistance to powernull only covers his ice powers and Wiz has a high resistance to magic which would include ice abilities. So she could probably take care of most of what Danny throws at her.

Wiz can negate Danny's resistances, and can throw on status effects which include: Paralysis, sleep, fear, curses, stats reduction, instant death and petrification. The stats reduction can reduce an opponent's stats to a level 1 adventurer, which would be basically a normal human.

Back