• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is 8-A Danny and Low 7-C Mahoraga being used but both can go higher as needed, speed equalized and the fight takes place in Amity Park.

Danny : 1

Mahoraga :

Incon :

Last edited:
Interesting match, going to explain my thoughts as always.

Important Note: Given our standards for Reactive Evolution, I don't think Mahoraga will be able to adapt to ectoplasmic energy, I've talked about the differences between ectoplasmic energy and curse energy on the Danny vs Gojo match, considering it's abstract/conceptual nature, along with it being 4-D, it's unlikely Mahoraga could analysis it and adapt to something like it without showings. However, in order to avoid a tedious debate, especially regarding a character/verse, I don't follow. I'll analyze the match based on the assumption, Mahoraga can adapt to ectoplasmic energy and its applications without issue. With that said, I will not be assuming Mahoraga can adapt endlessly to Danny's endless growth as his profile mentions he grew from at least Low 7-C/Small Town level to High 7-C/Large Town level. To assume his adaptation could follow Danny's growth after a certain point would be illogical given that would be infinitely above is shown capabilities and a power no one has shown in the Jujutsu Kaisen verse that I know of.

Mahoraga's Advantages/Win Conditions

Mahoraga starts off with the AP and durability advantage, although not massive. his enhanced Senses and extrasensory Perception will allow him to see where Danny is if the later goes invisible, so no real sneak attacks for Danny. Mahoraga's regeneration will come into play once Danny's power reaches his, allowing him to survive most of what Danny could logically do to him since at this point, Danny doesn't display large area of effect with his energy attacks, just long range, so the best he'd do it leave a basketball size hole which Mahoraga's regeneration can cover.

Mahoraga's Reactive Evolution would allow him to resist the standard applications, you can find those on the Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) page under ectoplasmic energy (so basically, light, fire, disease, molecular level damage and so on), and as I mentioned at the start, I'm going to assume he can adapt to ectoplasm as a whole so this includes giving him resistance to mind, soul, conceptual affects.

Mahoraga's only real win condition is that Sword of Extermination he has. While it can't completely destroy Danny given his greater abstract existence/conceptual nature compared to curses in Jujutsu Kaisen, it should have no trouble erasing his tangible form which means Danny would have to keep needing to reform and waste energy and thus would run out of stamina before Mahoraga.

Danny Phantom's Advantages/Win Conditions

While he starts out with lower AP and durability, his empowerment, reactive evolution, and accelerated development would close any gap pretty quickly. Danny's ghost physiology gives him multiple ways to avoid Mahoraga's attacks, like body control or intangibility (which can phase through standard ectoplasmic energy attacks and anti-ghost walls). Given Danny's showings, he should exceed Mahoraga's adaptation level and while he won't immediately jump to 2-A, his growth will eventually just reach a point where he's just going to be too strong for Mahoraga, and Danny's abilities increase in potency as well.

Danny's win conditions come down to two from what I can tell. The first being possession, while not something that will come out early in the fight. Danny's possession works by taking over the body on a molecular level, consciousness, and affecting the spirit, and when you add in the fact that his possession is already layered (3 layers) and can continue to grow in its effectiveness. Given the first time Mahoraga will experience possession will take time to adapt, he'd already be taken over before he could adapt properly and now Mahoraga's body is Danny's body.

Danny's other win method would just be lasting long enough until his evolution reaches the point where he obliterates Mahoraga in one strike.

My Vote

I'm going to vote for Danny.

Overall, Danny's growth is just greater than Mahoraga's, and would eventually just reach one shot level. Mahoraga's adaptation mentions he recovers up to 9 times so he's going to stop healing eventually, and even if he didn't, the gap would eventually become so large, the power behind Danny's attacks would just be too much. Mahoraga's adaptation wouldn't be fast enough to stop Danny's layered possession either. So I think Danny would defeat Mahoraga before Danny's stamina taps out.

Yeah I wouldn’t even call this a fight. Its a stomp in an ungodly manner. I would try someone else maybe a hxh character would be better here.

Back