• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Alex Mercer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This can finally be done. Hope it's a good one.

Standard Battle Assumptions, Speed is Equalized, Both in Character.

Season 3 Danny Phantom and Prototype 2 Alex are being used.

Danny Phantom:

Alex Mercer:

Inconclusive:

Do we assume danny to start off in ghost form, and if not how fast does he go into it, cause mercer doesn't have npi

Do we assume danny to start off in ghost form, and if not how fast does he go into it, cause mercer doesn't have npi
I don't think it was ever decide if Danny starts off in human form or ghost form since he's started fights in the series in both forms. Regardless, it's thought based and it takes a second at most, if you look at his powers and abilities section under season one, there is a gif that showcases the transformation speed next to the Transformation power.

Danny is probably the worst choice for this match because unless he uses ghostly wail(which might not work give the inherent difference between Alex Mercer and ghost) or possession wouldn't work because Alex is a few billion viruses acting as a human somewhat so Danny sooner or later ends up tired or transforms back into a human and is infected.

I don't think it was ever decide if Danny starts off in human form or ghost form since he's started fights in the series in both forms. Regardless, it's thought based and it takes a second at most, if you look at his powers and abilities section under season one, there is a gif that showcases the transformation speed next to the Transformation power.
Hmmm, then what lou said above would happen but any other non-half ghost just ggs mercer

Danny is probably the worst choice for this match because unless he uses ghostly wail(which might not work give the inherent difference between Alex Mercer and ghost) or possession wouldn't work because Alex is a few billion viruses acting as a human somewhat so Danny sooner or later ends up tired or transforms back into a human and is infected.
I don't see why Ghostly Wail wouldn't work since it's effects aren't based on if your a ghost or not. How good is Alex's resistance to Cold Temperatures? Because Danny could just incapacitate him by freezing him if he doesn't have good resistance.

I don't see why Ghostly Wail wouldn't work since it's effects aren't based on if your a ghost or not.
I mean that Alex Mercer's regen is because he is actually a ridiculous number of viruses acting in the shape of a human his regen is more similar duplication as the virus he is made of shown the ability to reproduce on it's own.

I mean that Alex Mercer's regen is because he is actually a ridiculous number of viruses acting in the shape of a human his regen is more similar duplication as the virus he is made of shown the ability to reproduce on it's own.
Ok then. A Ghost's regeneration is them reconstructing their form after the damage is done using their ectoplasmic energy/consciousness so I guess it wouldn't work.

So please change this to a full ghost instead of danny
Pretty sure Alex Inconclusives with majority of the full ghosts (Neither being able to stop the other) besides some who either aren't his tier or are smurfs (Clockwork).

Pretty sure Alex Inconclusives with majority of the full ghosts (Neither being able to stop the other) besides some who either aren't his tier or are smurfs (Clockwork).
Yes they can't kill each other but ghost can reduce Alex to a point they can't fight and keep them in that state.

Last edited:
Why the heck should Alex be matched up against a Ghost, something that he can’t interact with? XD
Well that's why I used Danny because I assumed either he could Ghostly Wail or freeze him, while Alex could outlast him and take him down once he reverts back to his human form. But as Lou change explained, Danny's options don't work.
Yes they can't kill each other but ghost can reduce Alex to a point they can't fight and keep him in that state.
I guess.

Yes they can't kill each other but ghost can reduce Alex to a point they can't fight and keep them in that state.
If Alex can’t affect a full Ghost, but one of the full Ghosts can incapacitate him, then that sounds like this site’s definition of a stomp, as one side has a win condition while the other doesn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back