• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daniel vs Arcueid

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Round 1:

Both at 9-B

Red Arcueid isn't allowed.

Round 2:

Both at 1-C

Who wins?

Ancestor: 0

Kool-Aid: 0

They get married: 0

Round 1:

Arcueid speed-blitzes and takes Daniel out due to via Blut Die Schwester. If speed gets equalized, it's inconclusive since Daniel can kill Arcueid with his hax, while she can kill him with her Authority.

Round 2:

... Where even is Daniel's 1-C key? Regardless, Archetype: Earth hax-stomps and speed-blitzes.

ZeroTC01 said:
Am I looking at the wrong profile, here? And how does he hax stomp?
Daniel escaped a wiki-destroying event. The wiki has uncountably infinite multiverses, sooo...

2-A at best and does not scale to hax in anyway. Hell, he escaped it, so scaling it to anything but some form of maneuverability hax is generous. Also, you literally said A: E and Daniel are 1-C in round 2, which has no justification on the latter's side. If he's gonna be used in VS Threads like this, he needs WAY more elaboration.

Then go ahead. Let your imagination run wild! (I don't know what or who I sound like, but it definitely seems cringey)

I could also help you out with the formatting of your profiles, btw, if you'd like. They could use some arrangements.

ZeroTC01 said:
I could also help you out with the formatting of your profiles, btw, if you'd like. They could use some arrangements.
Okay. I just want to make a profile without literally everyone downplaying it and calling it's tier unjustified.

Ok. If I were to do anything, I'd just adjust the formatting, not the justifications.

But you still have to put-in proper justifications for a tier, cool?

Back