• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Because Dani has not been in an actual fight and Danny is to strong, hopefully she doesn't outright stomp... Hopefully.

Everyone's Favorite Ghost Girl vs The Leaf Village's Number 1 Prankster

Rules

Dani is stable

Sasuke Retrieval Arc Naruto

Dani Phantom: 2

Naruto Uzumaki: 0

I mean, spamming intangibility means Naruto can't really hurt her. And it definitely helps that her forcefields can reflect attacks. Naruto can make as many clones as he wants, but spamming intangibility makes pretty much his entire moveset useless. I don't see a reason why Dani wouldn't eventually just put him down with getting in damage while spamming her intangibility.

On a side note, Danny Phantom is definitely one of my favorite cartoons. I'm glad to see that they're receiving a lot of love.

Danny Phantom is my all time favorite verse so I definitely had to make more profiles.

It's a pretty strong verse given every ghost has intangibility, invisibility and possession. Not to mention other characters have special hax.

However most don't spam intangibility like you would think.

True, though Danny, Vlad, and Dani I would believe to be the exceptions to this in some respect. They're at least intelligent enough to know that they probably won't be able to evade 100+ clones. They can hardly evade eight. And it's not like she hasn't seen duplication before.

I also forgot that she can fly, so she should outrange Naruto here regardless.

It's odd that they dodge attack or stretch their bodies to evade attacks when they can easily just go intangible.

The range thing is true because she can fire ghost rays from above. Yet they like to get into close combat a lot in Danny Phantom.

I'm going to vote for Dani. Intangibility will make most of Naruto's arsenal useless, if he even tries to use it instead of going for straight up clone spam which hardly works if ever and simply will waste his chakra. If he wants to win he's going to have to be smart while Dani on the other hand can play it slow and from a distance.

Her flight makes it even harder to hit her if Naruto didn't already have to deal with intangibility. This will be one of those fights where the "No. 1 Knucklehead Rookie" with have to "believe it" and be smart because his usual tactics will result in him losing without question after some time.

Yeah, I agree. They do dodge and stretch when turning intangible would be far easier. Though I can't recall if two intangible ghosts can interact with each other.

@Litentric

They can. It's how they take another ghost out of someone their possessing. Or they usually grab on to one another and phase trough walls.

Wondering, should I switch Dani to unstable to make it more fair?.

Edit: Seems it's going to be a stomp either way so I'll close this.

Back