• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dangai ichigo question

both dangai ichigo and monster aizen are country level with no explanation. the only "explanation" is "via powerscaling". but my question is, who do they powerscale to? even full hollow ichigo is only city level, then he goes all the way to country level? can someone explain?

They're scaling from the non transcendental Shinigami like Kenpachi, Hitsugaya and Yama-jii. Also, Full Hollow Ichigo is not even remotely comparable to the transcendental versions of Aizen and Ichigo.

I don't know, I have issues with that as well. I think he should be Small Country level at the least scaling from Byakuya and Shikai Kenpachi. I'll bring it up later when another revision comes up. I think someone told me why before but I can't remember. Oh well, I'll just bring it up again.

Why are trancended beings above of post-time skip feats again? Everyone could sense their reiatsu, and Aizen who got stronger was torn apart by Yhwach who's reiatsu could be felt by Ichigo, Orihime, Byakuya and pretty much every single Captain or Captain level rank.

Kubo obviously forgot about this or everyone is trasncended going by power scale from Kenpachi who's Reiatsu couldn't be felt until he lowered down. His reiatsu has always been felt before, so is not reiatsu control otherwise he wouldn't weared another eyepatch.

This looks inconsistent, Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen don't have the feats to match Shikai Kenpachi. I'll let you discussed it further, but that's my opinion.

Yeah, Kubo likely forgot about the transcendent thing. But Yhwach compared True Shikai Ichigo's power to his Dangai form. There's just no way that Royal Guard Training Byakuya >>>>>> True Shikai Ichigo. So with that, Dangai Ichigo can get the scaling. It's true that they don't have the feats, but they get their current tiering through powerscaling.

If we accept the transcendental forms of Aizen and Ichigo scaling to post timeskip characters, Aizen should be upgraded too.

Back