• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dan Hibiki VS Satan (DBZ)

Ah, I remember this Death Battle. Hercule won it, but let's double check that result.

For Attack Potency, Dan is Wall level, breaking a sandbag in one punch. Satan is also Wall level, but breaking 14 stone tiles, and punching through a bus. I'd need calculations to determine which is the better feat, however.

Speed, Dan is Superhuman, while Satan's Subsonic, moving faster than a normal human could perceive. I'd say Mr Savage has this one.

Both fighters are Wall level for Durability, Master Handsome could take a bullet. I'm not sure what Dan's able to take (outside the scope of the fighting game, that is), though I'm thinking Satan might triumph on this. Mainly inconclusive, though.

Stamina, Dan has Superhuman, which probably means he can go for longer than the Champion's Very High stamina.

For their skills and equipment, Dan's got a small energy ball, an uppercut, and Shisso Buraiken (a combo attack). Hercule's got a jetpack, and among other things he's got in his duffel bag. He's also got a few hilarious attacks such as Dynamite Kick, Miracle Special Ultra Super Megaton Punch, and the Hercule Special.

In conclusion, I'm not really sure who'd win. I'd give my vote to the World Champion Satan for his speed, champion status, and his weapons. (Assuming he'd use them. He doesn't like it if people are watching him.)

Back