• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damus vs Shanice

Oh. well hi!

ok so what is Damus AP and what will they go for first?

Shanice starts by throwing a bunch of nanomites and then using the God Genocide Blast.

He fought Poseidon, who ripped apart the Andromeda Galaxy.

Also, Damus resists God Genocide Blast via Genshi.

IDK about Nanomites, but he resists biological Manipulation.

Uh Damus gets ap stomped.

They also can't resist God Genocide Blast due to it being higher level.

Nanomites can disable the brain, get rid of that beings sense of balance, disable their immune system, etc.

Also could u be specific with all of Damus' resistances...

I dislike when a profile just has a bunch of resistances without them being properly explained in any way

bad explanations that are featless, only restating that they are resistant

I will not be stating any arguments intill these resistances get actual feats of being resistant

Phoenks said:
bad explanations that are featless, only restating that they are resistant

I will not be stating any arguments intill these resistances get actual feats of being resistant
There are several feats that involve these Resistances. Such as Kazui and Flare's Fate, Life, and Death Manipulation not affecting Damus and Bolt, Both Damus and Bolt defying their fate to die at the hands of Zeus and Zaron, Damus and Alana resisting Hade's Soul Manipulation which can affect Zeus, Damus Literally having his DNA being disintegrated but was still Regenerating....I can go on.

Damus still camt get past the God Genocide Blast or her Deconstruction Lasers or her disease mites.

She can also bfr via portal gun

Phoenks said:
Damus still camt get past the God Genocide Blast or her Deconstruction Lasers or her disease mites.

She can also bfr via portal gun
....Cosmic Crisis Damus Literally jumps into voids that completely erases everything that's in there yet he was still fine. He has been Vaporized and even erased from existence by Ra multiple times and still regenerated.

Also Werewolves are naturally immune to any kind of natural diesease, and once he was hit by a disease that could kill anything (even divine beings) on contact, yet all Damus did was scratch his head in confusion

Also, BFR is nothing new to him. I mean he came back after getting kicked out of Reality multiple times.

aight im not arguing anymore Damus wins via being a gary sue (don't add this because it looks like a stomp)

Plus he isnt even 3-B by the AP u gave

"Natural Disease" It isnt a natural disease bruh, its artificial its litterally created by nanobots

This entire Genshi user shit just seems like a bunch of bullshit made to make Damus win every fight

Thats just my opinion

Phoenks said:
aight im not arguing anymore Damus wins via being a gary sue (don't add this because it looks like a stomp)

Plus he isnt even 3-B by the AP u gave

"Natural Disease" It isnt a natural disease bruh, its artificial its litterally created by nanobots
1. Sorry, I meant 3-C. Though Damus is Primal Mode is 3-B via Multipliers

2. Also Sorry about Damus' powers. I might tone him down later.

3. If it's Artificial, how powerful/effective is it?

It's your of lmao what do u mean "if it's ok with me"

Listen, I just think you are trying way to hard to make damus overpowered so they can win fights. I think you should just try and make Damus a better character

Phoenks said:
It's your of lmao what do u mean "if it's ok with me"

Listen, I just think you are trying way to hard to make damus overpowered so they can win fights. I think you should just try and make Damus a better character
Ok. Plus, making him better might get some more stuff out of the way.

Right now, I'm trying to make Genshi less OP, and remove a few resistances he has.

I mean give your characters a backstory and actually make a universe... Rn i feel like u are just making characters for the Vs-Battles part of the wiki.

Back