• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damus Adapin vs John Sauvage

This is why he always has a passive psychic barrier.

However his first move will be to dismantle the opponent with his telekinesis.

He actually had his mind destroyed in several occasions from several things, and regenerated afterwards. And Quantum Manipulation is nothing new to him. He was able to resist being crushed on a Quantum Level due to sheer willpower and his mother's protection.

the magicules can still keep his mind from coming back together due to their nature

define quantum level here

because magicules can function on a level below that of Strings or Quantum Foam

It says it exists on the scale of Quantum Strings

(Can manipulate magicules, half-physical particles with imaginary charges and spins that vary in size from visible to the naked to eye to existing on the scale of quantum strings, with varying degrees of precision. All unique Everyman abilities come from a superposition-like phenomena wherein expelled magicules and their properties conform to the subconscious disposition of the Everyman.)

Also, I don't see anything for Corruption, Holy Manipulation, Jena's Protection, DNA Manipulation, or Existence Erasure.

You're saying that to the person who made the RP that John comes from. That just means its on the same dimensional level, but its still affecting a more fundamental level.

define corruption, holy manip, and Jena's protection and what it does.

Everymen can reverse the biological manip easily and John's barriers neg the EE.

Jena's Protection gives him resistance Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Order Manipulation, Resistance Negation, Matter Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Subjective Reality on a Low 1-C Level, as well as multiplying his other resistances by a large margin.

With the Aurora Hammers, his gains enchantments and Miracle Manipulation. And he has Type 2 and 3 corruption.

He also has Statistics Amplification with Primal mode(Mark 1-3), pseudo-Black Hole Manipulation via Psychokinesis, Pain Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Pressure Manipulation, Danmaku, Kinetic Energy Manipulation, DNA Manipulation via Genetic Hack, Etheral Manipulation, Yin-Yang Manipulation, Transduality (Type 1), Positive Force Manipulation, Negative Force Manipulation, and Acausality (Type 5)

none of those things are present in this key according to his power section as far as I am aware

what does that corruption do? Because John's mind would just instantly get restored if it altered it.

i am aware of what key he is in

Well, those powers are there. Also, it's like Transmutation if he bites his opponents or use Lycan Curse on them, turning him into a werewolf.

Damus has Acausality Type 5

How will John affect him at all? Type 2 Concept is all I can think to affect them

That's why I told you to not give Type 5 Acausality to your characters like that. it's virtually impossible to interact with him. And his justification of Type 5 isn't even accurate. It sounds like Type 4.

it does sound like type 4 yes. Even if it was legit type 5, magicules being as fucky as they are would probably let him be affected anyways. For context, this water horse is made of them, giving it most of its innate powers, and all magicules share the same basic traits.

Yeah she does ahaha. Also has 1-A sealing and powernull on that key, but hey! she doesn't lead with it!

@Komodo not really no

They just function in a way that negates most defensive abilities. The abilities themselves aren't obscenely potent yet.

@ExSENNA /shrug

I should make Jakovich as a character, too.

Make him and John solo Wiki's Strongest.

The Wiki's strongest is just a meme

someone else can always come up with a stronger or at least equal character

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Back