• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, it spams. A LOT. It's called Mr. I ran out of Nulberries in the MH community for a reason.

Well this is goddess rhongo version of tituria and I seriously don't know anything about this. Vaal dude

Technically she can dodge that with her luck stat(her Blessings from the End of the World skill can help to increase her luck stat) but not that sure either

I mean, her forcefields neggs magic light on crack, air shoudlnt be a problem but i might be wrong.

So forcefields are her literal only hope since she is apparently only 6-B with them whereas she is High 7-A without them. The real question is, can she attack with them down, and if so, how accurate is she with that? Because in character, Vaal Hazak just emits Effluviam to infinity unless specifically provoked into combat. And the second her shields are down, she will be dying of gaseous infection. Like unless she starts with them up or immediately brings them up, she will lose.

If she does in character auto-start shields, it comes down to A. how likely it is for her to hold them up and B. if she can attack from within them. If both are in her favor, then she takes this. If not, she gets diseased and eventually dies.

Photons aren't vapors. Heck, i don't think Effluvium attack you until you're infected. Forcefield might not even work until Effluvium is in her insides.

Not doubting it blocking vapor, just not sure of the greater mechanics of it and how it gets used. If no info comes up, I'm leaning towards the Totally-Not-Bloodborne-Dragon simply by diseasing her to death.

So, going by oldee threads it turns out that her shields are auto up and that she had an entire world war with ramesses, while her shields were up.

So Lion King turtles the Vaal with double Disease manip on his profile btw

So in character she just always has them up? Then Vaal has no method of harming her. Not enough AP to potentially break them, even if he's on the higher end of Low 6-B. No method of piercing.

Homegirl kills him with the utmost amounts of ease.

Why is it that Lancer Arturia doesn't have any flight in her profile? Even though she's literally flying while using her NP.

I will say, a better match may have been one of the 6-B Monster Hunter entries (Dalamadur, Zorah Magdaros, etc).

Maybe? If there are any that scale to those two, yes. But I can't think of one off the top of my head since they are pretty exclusive.

But a Low 6-B vs a 6-B with constant 6-B shields up is going to stomp the Low 6-B.

Is Naruto the only other verse in Low 6-B?

or use the 6-C key for more options, of course

I dunno any 6-C verse aside from Overlord. There's infamous but eh, they all stomp Vaal. Also I made Bloodborne vs Monster Hunter thread, Bam, dammit.

So, let's look at both.

Dalamadur:

+ Big AP advantage as unless I'm missing something, Arturia is just about baseline. Dalamadur is somewhat comparable to Zorah as the only creature in that striking range (6-B) for MH, making him about 70 Teratons. If Arturia is baseline, she's 7 Teratons- 10x.

+ Much larger size, taking up an entire part of an ecosystem

+ Paralysis is a thing if she is close to its head

Arturia:

+ Forcefields help but not much against much stronger AP

+ Spirit form would be untouchable, though I'm not sure how this plays out for her and what she can do here

+ Can consume souls to be more powerful though again I'm not sure how this plays out

Verdict:

Dalamadur, probably? The forcefields temporarily solve him as an issue, but if he scales to Zorah's 70 Teratons, then he can tear through them, meaning an actual fight is had. I'd like to know if she has an AP feat and, if so, what it is (and a calc for it).

Oh.

Then...

I'd say Arturia takes this, as neither one has astounding hax. Dalamadur would take longer to kill, and he could paralyze her, but it ultimately comes down to Arturia outfragging him in most scenarios.

She's 6-B with like one ability and she doesn't even one-shot while Dalamadur spams meteors. Not like Forcefield effortlessly took Rider's NP or anything, it took time. Also there's Explosion when he dies

Well.

Eh. You're sort of right. Was her forcefield close to breaking? Like Dalamadur can spam his meteors, sure, I guess.

Nah, I think. It's able to hold with some difficulty. Though I don't quite remember it because I stopped playing FGO.

Alright. If it had difficulty with 89 Teratons, then...

This is closer than I thought. If the forcefield breaks, she loses, for sure. But until it does, she can tank whatever and not be inconvenienced at all, and keep attacking Dalamadur.

Ultimately... Dalamadur can break it, I think, if it comes down to it. He is far from one-shot, and... as you say, he can summon meteors. A lot of meteors. My bet is that he can break that forcefield and at that point, she has no durability to speak of.

Back