• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daemon Spade vs Kakine

deamon wins,

btw, why is he used so often in battles? kakine has a really low amount of feats, other than hype he is practically building lvl with superhuman reactions and speeds at best... even the high-tiers of the strongest-discipline-kenichi-verse would be able to kill human-kakine, and dark-matter-kakine only wins thanks to immortality and infinite stamina (if we go by feats)...

GreatestSin said:
deamon wins,
btw, why is he used so often in battles? kakine has a really low amount of feats, other than hype he is practically building lvl with superhuman reactions and speeds at best... even the high-tiers of the strongest-discipline-kenichi-verse would be able to kill human-kakine, and dark-matter-kakine only wins thanks to immortality and infinite stamina (if we go by feats)...
Because he has a broken ability. Also, Kakine by hype soloes Kenichi verse. Even the Elder is only large building level in AP or something and Kakine has the speed to match him at the very least.

However, this doesn't help him here. Kakine has a bad match up versus characters massively faster than him with a decent AP. Daemon wins.

^i know, it is sad but his ability is (with the hints of the story ) mostlikely powerful enough to recreate any esper ability ever shown or create complete new ones which would/should be able to make him more or less omnipotent :( this is why he gets defeated before showing any of his abilitys to its fullest extend :(

and hype is unfortunatly never a argument to be used in matches, otherwise bleach wouldnt be banned :)

PS with deamons "another dimension sealing" i think he could even win against kakine in his dark matter form ^_^

lol deamon is FTL with Island level AP, he wins against every type of Kakine except one who has been given enough time to infest a world.

Also, I thought you were referring to scaling with "hype." If you mean just "x character has been stated to be super strong y times!," that is not what I meant. Scaled Kakine wins against Kenichi verse.

^im not sure how i should understand "scaling", do you mean it like that: "black wing accelerator > human kakine, human kakine < dark matter kakine, dark matter kakine > bw accelerator"?

I'll explain what i mean. Kakine's speed in his profile is high hypersonic with massively hypersonic reactions. This is because he kept up with Accel, who in turn kept up with saints and angels. So some of Kakine's stats are assumed based off character's he has fought/WoG. Because of those scaled stats, he can solo Kenichi verse. Anyways, this thread should probably be closed, there is virtually no way Kakine can win this one.

Back