• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dabura slight upgrade

Dabura's profile says "Equal to Perfect Cell" because Goku said he's as strong as Cell

https://www.***********.net/dragon-ball/456/6

However, when Goku actually saw Dabura fight he said "He's stronger than I thought"

Should probably change his justiication to "stronger than perfect cell"

Yeah, Demons and such are known for their magic rather than pure firepower. Sure they have that but Magic is their "main" strongsuit so I agree FRA

If it's just hax, I'm not sure we should give it a tier.

I think it should probably be at least 4-c and 4-B with magic, cause it's likely he's talking about peak perfect Cell, which would make sense considering that was the last big bad guy they had faced and doesn't really make sense for him to refer to a lower form

ZellTemplar55 said:
I think it should probably be at least 4-c and 4-B with magic, cause it's likely he's talking about peak perfect Cell, which would make sense considering that was the last big bad guy they had faced and doesn't really make sense for him to refer to a lower form
Goku talking about Super Perfect Cell doesn't sense, considering Dabura was fought off by SSJ Teen Gohan.

The Dabura Goku sensed was likely not at full power since he was not fighting seriously against Gohan, so he could be stronger than Perfect Cell, but far weaker than Super Perfect Cell, Cell Saga SS2 Gohan, Vegeta and Goku.

Hope you know Gohan had received a zenkai after his fight with Cell, he completely was exhausted and collapsed being near death, so yes scaling to Super Perfect Cell does make sense, and if I recall there is no multiplier for Super Perfect Cell, most I've heard is it isn't even a x2

There is no indication that Goku is referring to Super Perfect Cell.

> Hope you know Gohan had received a zenkai after his fight with Cell, he completely was exhausted and collapsed being near death

Uh...it was said multiple times that Gohan in the Boo Saga is much weaker than he was when he fought Cell.

Kepekley23 said:
> Hope you know Gohan had received a zenkai after his fight with Cell, he completely was exhausted and collapsed being near death
Uh...it was said multiple times that Gohan in the Boo Saga is much weaker than he was when he fought Cell.
Dude he was refering after the fight not after the 7 years time-skip

Back