• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D vs Shallow Vernal

D has all Sacred Ancestors powers no? If no don't think Shiro can affect him due to type 2 NEP.

D can kill high godly regen, but idk how this would interact with Shiro's last story, where she can't die as long as other stories exist.

She can't affect NEP2, so nothing she can do to D.

As for D glancing through his profile he has concept hax, able to affect non-existent and metaphysical beings, so he should have no issue affecting Shiro.

̶S̶m̶h̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶p̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶D̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶e̶ ̶u̶w̶u̶

̶S̶m̶h̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶p̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶D̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶e̶ ̶u̶w̶u̶
Naturally, which is funny how that leads into trying to kill him even harder out of jealousy

D has all Sacred Ancestors powers no? If no don't think Shiro can affect him due to type 2 NEP.

D can kill high godly regen, but idk how this would interact with Shiro's last story, where she can't die as long as other stories exist.
How does d kill high godly ,? I’ve checked and it didn’t really make sense to me seemed like mid godly

Back