• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Kryptonians low 4c Upgrade CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirAlex09

He/Him
In episode 10 of Superman and Lois Lara stated that they needed an energy source as powerful as the Sun to turn the Kryptonians back into Humans.

Superman states he is capable of generating that much energy alone if he uses his Solar flare. General Lane confirms that it takes him some days to get back to full strength. Clark and any Kryptonian who scales to him like Morgan Edge, Reign and Kara should get upgraded to low 4c for that via Solar flare

I would like to state as well that this doesn't really have anti-feats as the show takes place in the future where superman has two children who are highschool so at the time this takes place there are no real anti-feats to this display and is the first time we see him go all out in the series.

I believe just solar flare if not then I'd disagree because this was him releasing all of his energy into the blast hence the solar flare.

I don't agree that this should scale to the other kryptonians since the blast wasn't directed at them and was never intended by Superman to be fired at them also you can't scale this superman to supergirl as they have different abilities and she hasn't shown any reason to scale and doesn't even apprear in the show so it doesn't add up

I believe just solar flare if not then I'd disagree because this was him releasing all of his energy into the blast hence the solar flare.
Ah so it’d just be X tier, higher with Solar Flare?

In that case I agree but I’d probably argue it’s just for him since we’ve never seen any other Kryptonains do this

even if the feath is legit why would it scale to supergirl. Supergirl never interacts with this superman and the show seems not in the the verse as supergirl

Definitely same verse but just way later in time it seems
Ah so it’d just be X tier, higher with Solar Flare
And I'd say so in order for this to work since he's not releasing all of his energy at once with anything but the solar flare

even if the feath is legit why would it scale to supergirl. Supergirl never interacts with this superman and the show seems not in the the verse as supergirl
It should scale to Supergirl because Solar flare resets his battery to 0 and it takes him only days to recharge. Meaning Supergirl who spent decades under the yellow sun should have an comparable amount of yellow sun radiation. The same goes for Morgan Edge and Reign who spent equal amounts of time under a yellow sun as Clark.

They should all be capable of that since its just a fully powered heat vision if anything.

And the show is in the same Verse even if some things were changed up ( Heatvision color and Fortress of Solitude) since Diggle is going to show up and the Crisis was referenced as well alongside the Multiverse and Doppelgangers by Lois

In episode 10 of Superman and Lois Lara stated that they needed an energy source as powerful as the Sun to turn the Kryptonians back into Humans.

Superman states he is capable of generating that much energy alone if he uses his Solar flare. General Lane confirms that it takes him some days to get back to full strength. Clark and any Kryptonian who scales to him like Morgan Edge, Reign and Kara should get upgraded to low 4c for that via Solar flare

Does there have a Calc to it be Low 4-C?

Bump. Also we've gotten a more new episodes and Morgan edge is able to directly syphon and contain the suns power from directly above it's surface becoming the Eradicator

Oh nvm, i guess that the title of the thread is just mistyped ig, yeah, the statement is blatant 4-C
Lol no its not.

The sun releases energy at a mass–energy conversion rate of 4.26 million metric tons per second, which produces the equivalent of 384.6 septillion watts (3.846×10^26 W). To put that in perspective, this is the equivalent of about 9.192×10^10 megatons of TNT per second, or 1,820,000,000 Tsar Bombas – the most powerful thermonuclear bomb ever built!.
The sun gives off 91.92 Petatons of Energy per second or High 6-A. You know how much the sun gives off in one year?
The emount of heat produced by the Sun can be compared to the amount of energy produced. The sun produces 1.23 x 10 ^ 35 Joules of energy in one year. To compare, a nuclear weapon only gives off 4.18 x 10 ^ 15 Joules of energy, which is less energy than the Sun produces in ONE SECOND. All this heat energy is what powers life here on Earth, and is strong enough to be felt 150 million kilometers away.
Even a years worth of Solar Energy production is only 5-A. This is in no way a 4-C feat. This is at best High 6-A.

For refence it would take the Sun 1,414,991,296,779,808 seconds or 44,869,079 years to output the total energy needed to reach 4-C. And that's only if it keeps up its current energy production rate.

Last edited:
Lol no its not.

The sun gives off 91.92 Petatons of Energy per second or High 6-A. You know how much the sun gives off in one year?

Even a years worth of Solar Energy production is only 5-A. This is in no way a 4-C feat. This is at best High 6-A.
So these character would still need an upgrade either way and Morgan edge has been at the sun directly absorbing it's energy so he should be at the very least high 6-A then

I agree with Qawsedf234. Thank you for helping out.

Here's a video of Edge absorbing energy directly at the sun as well so as Qawsedf said and you agreed this would require him to be high 6-A and those who scale would be changed
I agree with Qawsedf234. Thank you for helping out.
Alright can the changes be made

Alright, that seems fine then. "At Least High 6-A" will be the statistic then, yes?

EDIT: Just realized this is a final attack or something like that, so no "At Least".

I think "High 6-A likey higher" would be best since at least isn't as justified and just keeping high 6-A we can link to the amount of energy the sun is able to produce per second and how much these guys are able to exert and withstand

Didn't the effort from using this power leave him completely depowered for like, multiple days or weeks? There's no likely higher with that.
Yes but he wasn't immediately depowered even afterwords he had enough energy to fly to the fortress of solitude before falling unconscious and then endured days of mental and physical torture for Morgan edge while recovering and if that's how it needs to be worded for it to work that's fine still works and makes sense either way

Perhaps “High 6-A with Solar Flare”
This kinda evolved past solar flare since without doing that they're able to sit directly at the sun while withstanding and absorbing it's energy so they'd just be high 6-A and solar flare would just be a notable technique or listed as higher

sit directly at the sun while withstanding and absorbing it's energy so they'd just be high 6-A
What? Being exposed to the sun is not a High 6-A feat. The sun has a surface area of 6.07 x 10^18 m^2 while a large human at best tops out at 2 m^2 in surface area. Like even assuming they're that large they're only being exposed 126,719,367.38 Joules per second, which is a 9-A feat with good heat resistance (assuming they're on the surface of the sun as well).

Even the video you posted with edge would not be 91 Petatons, since he's not absorbing the sun's entire solar output.

What? Being exposed to the sun is not a High 6-A feat. The sun has a surface area of 6.07 x 10^18 m^2 while a large human at best tops out at 2 m^2 in surface area. Like even assuming they're that large they're only being exposed 126,719,367.38 Joules per second, which is a 9-A feat with good heat resistance (assuming they're on the surface of the sun as well).

Even the video you posted with edge would not be 91 Petatons, since he's not absorbing the sun's entire solar output.
Okay so then it will in fact be what Maverick said since Solar Flare is releasing the amount of energy the sun generates in a instant that's the 91 petatons. I was mistaken for the value of the absorption and thought that scaled towards the same thing
Perhaps “High 6-A with Solar Flare”

I am fine with "High 6-A with the Solar Flare" after the regular statistics. However, it should be mentioned that this weakens him for a prolonged period of time in the weaknesses section of his profile page.

Is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back