• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cuphead vs. Terrarian

Jinsye

She/Her
Terrarian's makeover makes him able to be in alot more matches.

Speed Equalized.

9-B Cuphead, Terrarian has Wooden Armor level gear and lower.

Who wins?

Cuphead: 0

Terraria: 0

Cuphead results
Terraria guy

Cuphead profile are circularly scaled, I just made a CRT. Besides, I'm pretty sure that Terrarian has the AP advantage. 15630899,3 Joules with a random pickaxe vs "9-B+"

Cuphead has no way to fight melee; meanwhile the Terrarian has a sword, pickaxe, hammer, some spells, a spear, and a yo-yo; Cuphead is going to be beat into the dirt while not being able to do anything. If this a range match then the Terrarian blows Cuphead up with Grenades.

Keeweed said:
Cuphead has no way to fight melee; meanwhile the Terrarian has a sword, pickaxe, hammer, some spells, a spear, and a yo-yo; Cuphead is going to be beat into the dirt while not being able to do anything. If this a range match then the Terrarian blows Cuphead up with Grenades.
I'm pretty sure grenades are on another key

^ I haven't played Terrarian in a little while, but can't you find grenades in above ground chest in the area you start the game (but it's been a month or two since I've played so I could be remembering wrong).

Keeweed said:
^ I haven't played Terrarian in a little while, but can't you find grenades in above ground chest in the area you start the game (but it's been a month or two since I've played so I could be remembering wrong).
yes but grenades can be used to stomp KS so I believe that they are Small Town

King Slime small town? But other than that, yeah they probably are town level. But the Terrarian still has throwing spears and arrows so he can still snipe (ironically)

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Ahem, 9-B gear only guys.
RRTheEndMan was just informing me that the Grenades are town level because I thought since you can find them almost every where that they would be wall level (I wouldn't have the Terrarian use town level stuff if I actually thought they were town level)

Big question though, what equipmnt or accessories are at least 9B? We need to see what the Terrarian can offer at 9B before at least saying which is the winner.

Back