• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought the higher Dimensional Manipulation wasn't able to be used in fights by Cthulhu. Though if that makes it a stomp I will restrict it. Also Death's attacks attack the soul, and assuming Cthulhu has a soul, makes this where Death can harm Cthulhu.

yeah but even if you attack the soul, Death can't erase existance. and by its nature, deathless immortality makes death manipulation useless. He has low godly regen atleast, so he still takes it

But can Cthulhu kill death? If not would that make it inconclusive? Also yeah I see how the immortality really screws up Death's main shtick.

Cthulhu's main thing, if you wanna believe what's said about him, is kinda the fact that he and the other GOOs will outlive everything that can die, effectively killing death.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
"

This is sorta a "battle" already happening in canon, if you look at it that way.

Yeah I know. I love that quote, but I digress, the only weapon the Reaper has to harm the GOO is his Scythe. The problem with this is it limits death greatly. The only other ability of any help is teleportaion, though is also very limiting. Selective visibility wouldn't help either.

inconclusive, type 8 does not get restricted unless is higher dimensional then the enemy.

the line "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die." is meant to say that he will come back from his death like state, as an actual death doesent exist in the chtuhlu mytos. and even if it did, it would be a Correlation implies causatio fallacy, as the two death wouldent be the same

Ricsi-viragosi said:
the line "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die." is meant to say that he will come back from his death like state, as an actual death doesent exist in the chtuhlu mytos. and even if it did, it would be a Correlation implies causatio fallacy, as the two death wouldent be the same
That's what the first part says. Everything after "and" is an allusion to the fact that these beings will effectively "outlive" death, effectively "killing" it when there is nothing more than can die.

Nobody said there's a Grim Reaper or something in the canon Mythos. Unless he's like the avatar of some higher god. Which most things end up being, anyway.

So neither can really "kill" each other, Cthuhlu only perhaps being able to outlast Death, which isn't really killing Death anyway, and neither has a really way to fully dispatch the other.

yeah, but that is still inconclusive, especialy as death (folklore) can affect beings that are mopstly immortal, and while it wont kill them, it could, and as such it could stay alive as long as those beings do. chutulhu might be able to outlive death, but this death is capabel of surviving for alll of eternity as well

Can death get mindhaxxed?

How does type 9 negate being incapped by mindhax

Wokistan said:
How does type 9 negate being incapped by mindhax
Type 9 makes the mind, body and soul of the avatar completly separate from the user, its like a game character to you, someone might mindhax the character, but you would be unafected

If your avatar wasn't able to do anything, and the true mind can't do anything from there, isn't that still incap? Can true death just remake another one or something?

He should be able too, but death wasent exactly ever destryed. The problem is, the body itself is a puppet, so mindhaxing it wouldent affect deaths controll on it

Death via much better hax and being unable to be killed by it. I might slightly edit their profile later from what I've heard.

Also, Chtulhu's mindax is very overrestimated. Any decent-tier deity or abstract entity (in this case, Death) would be able to wishtand it.

Back