• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crypt TV, A Verse, A Company, or Both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently noticed the existence of Crypt TV characters. Their verses have been listed as "Crypt TV". However, Crypt TV is a company rather than a verse and I heard that company pages are discouraged to be added in this wiki. However, it has put an unique problem since the characters (we currently have Look-See and Soot) are from different series created by Crypt TV. I suggest that the Crypt TV should have an individual page like Disney because the notable characters in different series is rare enough not to make every series a verse page. (Look-See verse can only have a constructive character profile and Soot verse can only have a constructive character profile too) Also, it is better to remove [[Category:Crypt TV]] from the character profiles and add categories based on their representative series and the origin should be edited (such as [[Crypt TV|Look-See]] in Look-See's profile) instead.

The CRT does not affect the Canon key and Non-Canon key exist in their profiles, however, because they have "Canon" and "Non-Canon" which are both notable too. But I'm not against the idea which separate the Canon key and Non-Canon key to different pages.

Last edited:
If you are suggesting that we create a verse page called Crypt TV after the company, that is a bad idea. However, separate verse categories should replace the company category, yes.

If you are suggesting that we create a verse page called Crypt TV after the company, that is a bad idea. However, separate verse categories should replace the company category, yes.
You are right. I have applied the accepted CRT. This can be closed then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back